How many of you know another ABDL in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm jealous of those of you that do.

Not yet, but soon. I'm going to my first furry convention, Texas Furry Fiesta in March! I hope to meet people there and maybe make some friends.

I do but his parents really limit what he can and can't do, so we don't get to meet very often.

I know one as well, met him once, didn't do anything ABDLish though, hehe.

None (knowingly).

Lots. I don't have all that many close friends but that's normal for me in any social grouping.

Used to until his parents, as they would say, "fixed" him. All I want to say to them is this, you can take your fixes and shove it! Seriously, the guy is now practically emotionless

I do, but I haven't talked to her since we stopped working at the same job.

There are a couple of people that I chat to online regularly, and I've met a couple of dozen ABDLs at various ADISC meets that took place a few years ago.

I've met people but it rarely ever went beyond more than a conversation. Now that I'm in a relationship, I don't think any interaction with another AB/DL will be more than conversation.

Do family members count? If so, then yes I know 2 of not just 1

None because North Carolina is so dull and boring

I do. First met him online in the late 90s and after I moved to Virginia in 2012 I met up with him in person. He is the only person on the planet who both knows who I am and knows I like diapers. I'm incredibly secretive in that regard.

I have one who's become a good friend and is local. I am acquaintances with a handful more here in Seattle, and three folks down in San Francisco.

I met my first one recently, I had actually known her for a little while but just found out she was a diaper lover at another friends wedding when I asked my wife to bring me a diaper from the car and she said she had an extra I could have, so it turns out that she had a boyfriend that was dl and he got her hooked on diapers and wears most of the time. I have met 2 more guys since that I assume are ab/dl both of which were buying some old cushies i sold during the brief period that ab universe was closed. I didnt try to talk to them much as they seemed extremely timid and standoffish.

I've been to a few gatherings in the Austin area. Met up with a DL that posted on Craigslist once (just an informal meeting over lunch, mind out of gutter!) Years ago I met up with someone after exchanging some emails.

What I feel should be pointed out is that while there is no hard, fast numbers on who many AB/DLs there are, chances are there are a LOT more than most people even within the community realize. Chances are most of us have meet someone else interested and neither party had any idea.

Not really the point of the thread, but my guess is that at least 1 in 25,000 people fall into some category of the AB/DL group. That number could actually be MUCH higher. In the Austin area we used to have a monthly dinner munch. A rough guess of the population of Austin and the surrounding area is about 2,500,000. The groups was always 10 or more. Then consider that it wasn't always the same people, and there were always at least as many more that wanted to come but couldn't for whatever reason. Add to that those that didn't know about the munch, or were too afraid to be seen out in such a group. Very easy to say the area has 100 or more AB/DLs. Not a stretch to say there could be as many as 1000! If that was the case, 1000 out of 2,500,000 or 1 in 2,500!

Some prospective. If you think you're the only one in your small state, community, city and I'm even close at 1 in 25,000... You're likely not alone. I've even heard stories of small groups (3 or 4 friends) in towns under 10,000. Think about big sporting events with 100,000+ attending and all the people working the event. That means there's a good chance 4-5 are among us. Heck, next NFL or college football game you watch or attend there's a decent chance someone there is wearing a diaper!

At this point, the majority of my RL friends are either ageplayers, into diapers, or both. My significant other is also into both.

We all have much more in common than just diapers. But it's nice to not have to worry about hiding anything.

I've met up with two other ABDLs thanks to this site. I've gone to comic-con a few times with one and have met a couple times with the other. Because of work and debts I haven't been able to get out/travel much lately so it's been awhile since we've met up but we do chat from time to time.

I've worn before with one of them and it was fun and all. But overall they're cool people I'm glad I got to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back