a close call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
when i got my first diapers i hid them under the furniture in my room. a few weeks later when my parents were gone for two weeks, i bought a stash of drynites and since i needed a place to hide them i figured out i could use the cabinet where i had some old junk papers and textbooks. i threw all that away, made a simple invisible screw lock, then stashed the drynites in there.

a month later i decided to just put all of my diapers in there so i wouldn't have to move the heavy drawer every time to get to them.

a few weeks later, my mom cleaned the whole house, including my bedroom. the trash behind my bed and nightstand was gone, which means she moved the nightstand to get the trash out. i had 6 diapers hidden under there just a few weeks ago. she would find them if i didn't move them to the cabinet. i don't want to even think about what would happen if she found them. since then, i'm never hiding my diapers under the furniture again.

just thought i'd share this with you guys

Very fortunate. The place I found to hide them back then was under the bottom drawer in my dresser. It was open to the floor and the only way to find them was removing the entire drawer. Nowadays, I have my own place and don't have to hide then except when company visits.

MOST dangerous thing for a stash: mother with bug to clean house

If you have a personal car and it has a spare tire well in the trunk, it makes the perfect hiding place. But underneath a drawer is probably even better, because no one ever has any legitimate reason to go there.

bambinod said:
MOST dangerous thing for a stash: mother with bug to clean house
that's right. luckily i came up with this idea for a mom proof stash hideout under the bed. i might post some pictures when i stop being lazy and put it together
NovaDL said:
If you have a personal car and it has a spare tire well in the trunk, it makes the perfect hiding place. But underneath a drawer is probably even better, because no one ever has any legitimate reason to go there.
i heavily doubt you could hide any significant amount of my stash in the spare tire well. i have about 150 diapers right now and i'm planning to get more soon. and as mentioned above i have an idea for a better and a lot bigger hideout under the bed. there's just no way my mother could accidentaly find it while cleaning the room. even if she wanted to snoop around, she would have to learn how to use a screwdriver first :D

I hide my stash under the drawer/closet as well, i think it's an awesome hiding spot. The only problem is that i'm starting to make scatches in the floor from pulling it out every time i want to access the diapers (the closet is huge) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back