Not open for further replies.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So, it's been a while since I've been able to sleep with a diaper on, but last night I finally beat the urge to strip one off before bed. Maybe it's because I'm fighting a cold and just don't have the patience because I'm getting too tired to change before drifting off. So last night, I took some Advil cold and sinus, and ended up getting really thirsty. I must have downed 4 liters of water before bed. I slipped on one of my Goodnites and went to sleep right away. I woke up, and it must have been 3am, and we can say that the water had completed its bodily tour. This Goodnite was totally swollen and still had room for more. Not that it was the full 4 liters. I rolled over, drifted away again, and stirred awake around 7am with a bit more. A sensation I haven't had since I was in the second grade. God it felt great. Anyways, upon waking I heard this *pop* and then I felt where it was, and was glad I was awake. The front on the top of the waist band had swollen so much it popped open and the SAP was right there. I was curious as to why it popped in the front while there was still some capacity left in the back?

SAP does not have very good wicking properties. Basically where you go is where it stays. If you want even distribution, you will have to readjust and re-aim.

Depending on your anatomy, obviously.

I'm surprised it didn't leak. Goodnites are notorious for leaking.

dogboy said:
I'm surprised it didn't leak. Goodnites are notorious for leaking.

Mine leaked on me every night, settled for not using them for extended periods.

plasticsounds said:
SAP does not have very good wicking properties. Basically where you go is where it stays. If you want even distribution, you will have to readjust and re-aim.

Depending on your anatomy, obviously.

Makes sense why the front and up to last inch and a half filled, as I'm a stomach sleeper. I guess the SAP just reached its maximum and that's why the front popped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back