• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally accepting myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allcy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey, I'm Allcy, I primarily work in the food industry and enjoy video games, high-end audio and the PC building community. Other than that the only thing I really care about in my life is my dog. In terms of high-end audio I invested a lot in a good set of headphones (HD600) and a decent amp/dac (02/odac), for Video Games I play pretty much everything but am a huge fan of MMO's and MOBA's or anything with a decent amount of action in it like most shooters. I frequently build computers as well and actively help people around various communities when it comes to planning out builds.

I went through years of buying packages of diapers and then wearing them throwing them out and then trying to deny that this side of my existed. Over the last year I have started to accept that this part of me will always be around and that I should accept myself instead of becoming depressed or hating myself for something that I cannot control that doesn't hurt anyone. I consider myself a little and a DL with some AB tendencies limited mostly to pacifier and onesie usage.

The part that helped me accept myself is by telling my mother and a few of my key friends, having them accept me for who I am made me feel much more confident and comfortable and they have been nothing but supportive since finding out. All of the people I have told haven't believed me at first, I've told them I am completely serious and after they asked a few questions they accepted it and told me it doesn't change who I am and regardless of what I wear or do in my personal time they will always like / love me. The first person I told was my mother, when I did it I had a panic attack, I had never had a panic attack until this point in my life because I was so afraid she would disown me and never want to speak to me again, that didn't happen however and it allowed me to finally accept myself because someone else in the world had heard what I had to say and accepted that while it might be a little weird there is no one in the world that doesn't have something weird about them.

I look forward to being more active on ADISC! :)

Welcome Allcy! That was a perfect introduction! What kind of a dog d you have? I have a black Lab.

zipperless said:
Welcome Allcy! That was a perfect introduction! What kind of a dog d you have? I have a black Lab.

I have a yellow lab :D They are the best dog, so smart and yet so dumb and for the most part just good dogs.

Welcome! I assume if you are a huge fan of MMO and MOBAs you have played WoW and League of Legends? Have you tried Heroes of the Storm? I'm big into pc gamming. Currently playing Counter Strike Global Offense.

I have played both WoW and League of Legends, I enjoyed them both but don't currently play WoW anymore until the new expansion. Heroes of the Storm wasn't bad, it just didn't feel competitive enough for me but it was fun for the first dozen or so levels before LoL interested me again.

I've mostly been playing Overwatch recently as I got into the beta in the second wave, it's pretty fun but I think it needs some progression systems to hook me.

allcy said:
I have a yellow lab :D They are the best dog, so smart and yet so dumb and for the most part just good dogs.

I agree! This one is our fourth!

allcy said:
I've mostly been playing Overwatch recently as I got into the beta in the second wave, it's pretty fun but I think it needs some progression systems to hook me.

WHAT????? I'm so jealous!! My friend got into the weekend beta a while back and I played a little with him on his account.. I hope they do an open beta or another beta I get into...

BayB8 said:
WHAT????? I'm so jealous!! My friend got into the weekend beta a while back and I played a little with him on his account.. I hope they do an open beta or another beta I get into...

I have a rare PC setup and applied as soon as registrations were open for it on Battle.net, I figure that's why I got in as quickly as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back