Thread: At least I bought something!

Default At least I bought something!

'Sup?
    So, about me: I'm a ginger who always tries to look on the bright side of life. And now you have that song stuck in your head. Sorry about that. What else? I tend to go with the flow when it comes to a lot of things, but I make conscious decisions when I need to. I'm also a recent hire at McDonald's, so I've got that going for me.
    I've been a DL since I was about 12, although I'm sure it all started way earlier than that. But it's always been a sexual thing for me, so, of course, being a teenager with limitless Internet access, you can imagine what kind of DL-themed content I ended up seeing and acting upon a lot. I've gotten better about it in the last few years, but it still gets me sometimes.
    Like many young guys, I am into video games. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I love all kinds of different games, console- and develepor-wise. I'm also a bit of a musician (emphasis on "a bit"). I'm currently learning to play the guitar (I know, who HASN'T learned how to play the guitar?) and drums. I suppose that goes hand-in-hand with my aspirations to become a comedic songwriter.
    I've been lurking here for a few months (Shocking, I know!), and I'm really hoping that being here and participating in the forums will help me to explore other aspects of being a DL and come to terms with having to live with it. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you. God bless!

Oh, and in case anyone is confused about the title:

https://youtu.be/AA7w03KMnLI?t=104

Quote Originally Posted by HypocriticalHit View Post
    'Sup?
    So, about me: I'm a ginger who always tries to look on the bright side of life. And now you have that song stuck in your head. Sorry about that. What else? I tend to go with the flow when it comes to a lot of things, but I make conscious decisions when I need to. I'm also a recent hire at McDonald's, so I've got that going for me.
    I've been a DL since I was about 12, although I'm sure it all started way earlier than that. But it's always been a sexual thing for me, so, of course, being a teenager with limitless Internet access, you can imagine what kind of DL-themed content I ended up seeing and acting upon a lot. I've gotten better about it in the last few years, but it still gets me sometimes.
    Like many young guys, I am into video games. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I love all kinds of different games, console- and develepor-wise. I'm also a bit of a musician (emphasis on "a bit"). I'm currently learning to play the guitar (I know, who HASN'T learned how to play the guitar?) and drums. I suppose that goes hand-in-hand with my aspirations to become a comedic songwriter.
    I've been lurking here for a few months (Shocking, I know!), and I'm really hoping that being here and participating in the forums will help me to explore other aspects of being a DL and come to terms with having to live with it. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you. God bless!

Oh, and in case anyone is confused about the title:

https://youtu.be/AA7w03KMnLI?t=104
    Welcome, HypocriticalHit!

So, I'm not a ginger though I like them too I did the golden-arches quite a while back... and, the DL thing sounds comparable too!

Anyway, I believe that you being here and participating too... will most certainly help you to explore other aspects of not only being a DL... yet, quite possibly just being you, all the way 'round!

I do hope that you find it quite enriching here!

We'll be glad to help you out, however we can... you might even find yourself lending a hand at some point too (no pressure though)...

Feel free to have a good gander and, ask of us what you may...

I do genuinely hope, that you'll find our company here... quite satisfactory...

With my blessings as well,

Take care, have fun and, learn something interesting...

We're here for you!
    -Marka

Hahaha Strong Bad email link, Super Smash Bros avatar, love Nintendo, we've already talked a bit in your other thread... Dude, I think we're gonna be friends. Welcome to ADISC!