• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohdollydear

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, my name is Lydia and I am a little around 3-4 years old. I am trying to find ways to go deeper into my little self and express it in ways that make me the most happy. I love lolita fashion and cuddling with stuffed animals. I also like video and PC games as well as anime, astronomy, and computer science. I have been trying to cope with severe depression, anxiety, and isolation for quite some time and haven't been able to find much to cope with it except regressing into my little self.
I don't wear diapers but have been curious about them just for the feeling.

Hello Lydia and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative Introduction.

I too suffer from Depression and ADD. There is a group called "School House Rocks ADISC" and I have posted some grounding and coping mechanism discussions there.

Again Welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi there!

The forum is welcomes you!
That was nice intro!
You feel 3-4years old? That's very cool!
Are you sad and depreasion? I give a little advice: Try be happy, wear little girl clothes
And don't worry once you learn how to control your little /sissy side.

Have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back