Thread: Hi there :3

ohdollydear

Default Hi there :3

Hello, my name is Lydia and I am a little around 3-4 years old. I am trying to find ways to go deeper into my little self and express it in ways that make me the most happy. I love lolita fashion and cuddling with stuffed animals. I also like video and PC games as well as anime, astronomy, and computer science. I have been trying to cope with severe depression, anxiety, and isolation for quite some time and haven't been able to find much to cope with it except regressing into my little self.
    I don't wear diapers but have been curious about them just for the feeling.

Hello Lydia and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative Introduction.

I too suffer from Depression and ADD. There is a group called "School House Rocks ADISC" and I have posted some grounding and coping mechanism discussions there.

Again Welcome to the group.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by ohdollydear View Post
    Hello, my name is Lydia and I am a little around 3-4 years old. I am trying to find ways to go deeper into my little self and express it in ways that make me the most happy. I love lolita fashion and cuddling with stuffed animals. I also like video and PC games as well as anime, astronomy, and computer science. I have been trying to cope with severe depression, anxiety, and isolation for quite some time and haven't been able to find much to cope with it except regressing into my little self.
    I don't wear diapers but have been curious about them just for the feeling.
    Oh dear, ohdollydear, (Lydia)

We are so very pleased to have you with us.... Thank you for making an introduction!

My name is Marka... Though I've been having some difficulties of my own; I and my friends (and accomplices) hope to be able to help you get comfortable and acquainted here at ADISC.

In-spite of the general theme here, diapers are not required (even if highly recommended )... We have all manner and sorts of people here, your niche awaits you...

As you may know... we cannot in all honesty (and for legal reasons, claim to) fix anything for you... That said, we will support and welcome you as best we can... with much experience in the woes of depression, anxiety and, the sort... we do offer some resources and, our steadfast determination to show you the light of day...

We welcome you and, please join us on this journey of self-discovery, friendships and, other exploration...

My best to you,
    -Marka

Hi there!

The forum is welcomes you!
    That was nice intro!
    You feel 3-4years old? That's very cool!
    Are you sad and depreasion? I give a little advice: Try be happy, wear little girl clothes
    And don't worry once you learn how to control your little /sissy side.

Have fun