Thread: Do you have a mantra?

Default Do you have a mantra?

This is strange I know...but at this point what isn't?

When you're getting excited in your diaper, do you have a manta that you might repeat to yourself in your head or maybe even out loud?

I like to hear the word "diaper" or the phrase "back in diapers" (or any variation of that). It just gets me even more excited...don't know why.

Anyone?

-Gus

Yes, it makes no sense, and is super creepy as well as perverted. I tell myself, "be a big boy and pee in your daiper." which doesn't even really make any sense. now scroll away from this post in an attempt to deny what you just read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    Yes, it makes no sense, and is super creepy as well as perverted. I tell myself, "be a big boy and pee in your daiper." which doesn't even really make any sense. now scroll away from this post in an attempt to deny what you just read.
    Well I'm a DL, but sometimes I'll think "you're a baby back in diapers...wet your diaper baby" which is almost as odd as yours.

But I think you win.

-Gus

That seams odd to me as well. But as long as your not sacrificing people or animals in a crazy cult fashion it doesn't matter to me.

I understand what you mean, but I find this strange.

It seems like submissive thing, or maybe a humiliation thing, where somebody says stuff like "you're a baby back in diapers...wet your diaper baby" etc. to themselves (or have that special somebody bark it at them).

I can't help but find it a bit too much. If I was talking to myself, I'd feel way too weird about it. If it was somebody else, I find it a bit cheesy! Sort of like what people say when they 'talk dirty' or do phone sex... I find it a bit embarrassing... and not in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I understand what you mean, but I find this strange.

It seems like submissive thing, or maybe a humiliation thing, where somebody says stuff like "you're a baby back in diapers...wet your diaper baby" etc. to themselves (or have that special somebody bark it at them).

I can't help but find it a bit too much. If I was talking to myself, I'd feel way too weird about it. If it was somebody else, I find it a bit cheesy! Sort of like what people say when they 'talk dirty' or do phone sex... I find it a bit embarrassing... and not in a good way.
    Well it's not really like I'm saying it out loud, it's mostly in my head really. Occasionaly I might find myself whispering the word "diaper". It's also not a domination thing...kind of hard to explain really. I know it's strange, I was mostly wondering if anyone else experiences this sort of thing.

When I'm having regular sex, I've never talked dirty...nor have I had a partner talk dirty to me...not into that.

-Gus

I totally get it, have said stuff out loud as well like , "I'm wetting my diapers now" or "I'm in a wet goodnite" or stuff like that. If I'm in public, I think to myself, "I'm in a wet diaper and nobody knows" When I'm home, I sometimes say things in front of a mirror lol idk why but it's hot IMO.