Thread: Confused how to do things

Post Confused how to do things

Hi littles and biggies!
    I'm unsure with my own sexual orientation but now I feel I want a boyfriend... but I'm afraid of sexual behaviour. I don't know where start to find a someone who doesn't afraid of basically asexual and abdl/little boy. There are special dating sites but it's worth? Better to find a normal boy and introduce him into 'weird' stuff? I'm kinda confused with this cuz I think that normal people meet datefriends in real (in uni, in school, in work, from other friends, from holidays).
    Peace! ^^

Hey welcome to the site. I noticed you haven't gotten a response yet here. I suggest doing a intro post. Let's people know more about you. And will make more people willing to post on your threads.

As far as your topic goes. I don't know of any good sites. I've been in your shoes. And I don't really have a good answer. Just try and meet people around you. But take things slow, and stay safe.

You right, I immediately began the threat instead of say hello And just while ago find this: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...l-Apply-to-You
    Because I haven't found this before I think that now my threat doesn't make sense. May someone close my threat?

Quote Originally Posted by lisek View Post
    You right, I immediately began the threat instead of say hello And just while ago find this: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...l-Apply-to-You
    Because I haven't found this before I think that now my threat doesn't make sense. May someone close my threat?
    Hello and welcome to the site. Your thread is fine. I think you have to approach it like any other sort of date. First, get out there and meet people whom you might be interested in. I think you'll find that gay people are a little more accepting to sex practices that lies outside the normal. If you find someone you like and things are progressing, then you bring it up. It's not easy but it's necessary if you have no intention of giving up the diaper, AB/DL lifestyle.