Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to say what we've all been thinking.

Default I'm going to say what we've all been thinking.

I just hate it when people come here with names like "wetdiaper12345689029385756". No originality at all. It's like they think we don't know what gets them off. It's a *b/dl themed website, guys. Use a name that doesn't sound like a youtube comment. What I find odd, is that most people with these names are actually very intelligent. I'd like it if there was a rule against retarded names, but that wouldn't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    I just hate it when people come here with names like "wetdiaper12345689029385756". No originality at all. It's like they think we don't know what gets them off. It's a *b/dl themed website, guys. Use a name that doesn't sound like a youtube comment. What I find odd, is that most people with these names are actually very intelligent. I'd like it if there was a rule against retarded names, but that wouldn't be right.
    Ever since day 1 we've had users like that, and 90% of them just lurk. I do agree with you in that people need an actual username to be taken seriously in a community, but putting restrictions down on them will not fly, dood.

also, we haven't been thinking this, we've known it for years.

For me *b/dl based name are too generic, you seen one, you seen them all. Come up with something original people.

BTW, I think it funny that thread is coming from someone who uses "diaperdude" as his first name on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Do you have a problem with the *BDL-themed names, or just the seemingly meaningless names with numbers attached, such as mine? Mine is only what it is untill I can think of a better name for myself. I apologize if it does, indeed, bug you.

Mako

Numbers in a name doesn't bug me. But I gotta agree with the overly generic *b/dl themed names just feeling unoriginal and that they're trying too hard.

Maybe the user has a reason for their particular SN?? For example, mine is Goodnites2002. Goodnites are my favorite diaper (if you can call them that) and 2002 was the first time I joined a ABTBDL forum.

Stuff used to bug me too. A few things at first and as I got older the list grew until I pretty much couldn't go through a day without so many things bugging me that I got really tired of it and quit.

I'm feeling much better now.

EmeraldsAndLime

Well looking at the sites other people filter in from...

You are never going to get rid of names like this. You might get some people who make a joke out of them or do something to make them original (or in my case unrecognisable) but they will always be there. People are allowed to express themselves and if they want to pick a name like that and all the stereotypes and connotations that come with it they can.

I know that there are some people who change their names to make them less obvious over time. I would say that you can definitely see the feeling those names have on this site filter through. The people who take these names and don't become lurkers seem to change them. Let people make their names, and let us make assumptions based on them.

We have fewer of these names then most of these sorts of sites - consider that for a moment.