• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another lurker here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrangel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi folks,
I've lurked on here for a while, mostly because it feels like I don't have anything worth saying. But, I can still introduce myself.

My name's Angel, and I'm an author. Among other fetish interests I'm into hypnosis; I thought it would be great to see the world through different eyes, and to experience different mindsets as well as different activities. I've helped other people with that, but my mind isn't very good at being hypnotised. The only change in worldview I've had any luck with is making myself into a little girl; and that's pretty much how I got interested in diapers. No idea how many people here have similar experiences, but if anyone is curious I'd be happy to chat.

My favourite diapers were Bambinos, but it seems they don't ship to the UK, and the companies that I used to buy imported ones from have all changed to selling Cuddlz instead. For me it's the childish designs that are important. I really wish someone did a sample pack like the ABDLfactory one, but just the printed diapers without having to buy dozens of "adult" designs too.

I was actually planning to sign in to post a question that someone asked me on a chatroom a few days ago, that I haven't been able to find mention of so far. So let's hope I can still remember the question when I'm approved to post again.

Sorry if I've said something that can be taken the wrong way here. I do proofread my posts, but it's so easy to miss things.

mrangel said:
...when I'm approved to post again.

Sorry if I've said something that can be taken the wrong way here. I do proofread my posts, but it's so easy to miss things.

Welcome mrangel! That was a GREAT intro! You should be able to post now. Did it not let you? You didn't say anything wrong, either. I hope you can remember the question you wanted to ask. There are a lot of people here who know a lot about everything! I've learned a lot here.

Besides hypnosis, what other interests do you have?

Are you sure the abdlfactory doesn't sell bambino's?

Hello and welcome to the site. I too enjoy writing and I've self published both a short story and a novel to Kindle. I also have posted several Halloween stories to this site. Professionally, I'm a musician. I hope you'll become involved in the discussions.

zipperless said:
Welcome mrangel! That was a GREAT intro! You should be able to post now. Did it not let you? You didn't say anything wrong, either. I hope you can remember the question you wanted to ask. There are a lot of people here who know a lot about everything! I've learned a lot here.

Besides hypnosis, what other interests do you have?
Oh yes... after posting the intro, I was rushing to go out (my life involves a lot of rushing, probably because I procrastinate until the last minute when I've got time) and thought I might be late if I spent a while composing another post.

Other interests... plenty. In the ABDL arena, I want to try everything that being a child has to offer; including the things I haven't thought about yet. Exploring ages from 3 to 10 (I find it hard to stop thinking well enough to go much younger, and need someone else on a chatroom to tell me what I don't know and how I should feel/act)
Other "weird things", I've said I'll try anything once, though hypnosis is the main one. I once likened myself to a mad scientist. I love shibari and beautiful, intricate knotwork as an artform. But I guess I'm still a bit naïve. I've liked everything I tried so far, but haven't tried that much.
And on the mundane side, I'm really into roleplaying (tabletop, never really got into computer games), card games, and board games. One of my books, Whispersmiths, was originally based on an idea for a trading card game. I thought that if I made the book super cheap on Kindle, I might manage to get enough people's interest to run a kickstarter to cover the cost of photos for all the game's cards, but so far I've only sold a dozen copies.
I love anything creative. I've studied pencil drawing and watercolours at proper courses, but never had that much talent. Writing, obviously. I've tried my hand at musical composition too, but I'll happily admit that I haven't invested enough time in that to not be terrible.

As creative ventures go, hypnosis (therapeutic, entertainment, educational, and kinky) is the one I really tried to focus on because it's the first time I really felt that I was doing something I'm good at. It comes so naturally, everyone told me I was really good, and I felt like I was good as well.

keepitontheDL said:
Are you sure the abdlfactory doesn't sell bambino's?

Just checked, they don't seem to.
They have a sample pack which has one each of 23 "adult diaper" designs, to which you can optionally add 12 printed designs (crinklz, rearz, ABU, etc)... but that means I'd be paying for 35 to get 12 I want to try. A few places sell one or two diapers as a sample, but with shipping that makes the prices even further out of my reach. Those 12 don't include Bambinos, and other sites seem to be mostly selling only 3 or 4 manufacturers.

If I can't get a "one of each" sample pack, then Bambinos would be my second choice. But I can't find anywhere that sells them.to the UK.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. I too enjoy writing and I've self published both a short story and a novel to Kindle. I also have posted several Halloween stories to this site. Professionally, I'm a musician. I hope you'll become involved in the discussions.

Always good to meet other writers ^_^ Do your published works have ABDL characters/situations? I've thought about it, and there seems to be a market on Amazon, but so far I haven't been able to separate a good story from my own wishes.

mrangel said:
Always good to meet other writers ^_^ Do your published works have ABDL characters/situations? I've thought about it, and there seems to be a market on Amazon, but so far I haven't been able to separate a good story from my own wishes.

Both the novel and the short story are in the scary/horror genre, which is what I enjoy writing. I am planning on publishing a book of three or four AB/DL stories under a different name, probably dogboy. I suspect I can make more money with that than I have with mainline stories. My short story, which was the first thing I published, was just an experiment. I published it to Nookbook and it did very well. I charged 99 cents, but it was a short story of about 16,000 words if I recall correctly. It found itself on the front advertising page of Romantic werewolf and vampire stories, a genre that has remained popular and it stayed on the front page for at least two years. It even got mentioned on Yahoo Answers when someone asked for quality vampire and werewolf stories. It's now on this site under the title, "Werewolf" so you can read it on the story forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back