Diapered at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

james789

Est. Contributor
Hey Guys!

I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry 'bout that :p

Anyways, I'm taking a trip with one of my friends (who isn't ABDL) to Disneyland in January and it occurred to me recently that it would be really cool to wear for the 3 days we're going to be there. What do you guys think of me trying to convince him to wear with me and if so does anyone have any ideas of how I could do that? I'm not trying to be selfish or weird or whatever I just genuinely thought it could be cool!

Also, has anyone worn to Disneyland before that could give some tips?

Thanks so much everyone!

Setting aside the inherent strangeness of asking a friend who isn't into this to indulge along with you (you know him better, I'll hope), there are practical problems with this. I haven't worn to Disneyland but I have worn 24/7 for extended periods, some of which involved a lot of walking. They're not ideal. They got easier as I got more used to diapers (over years) but there's nothing about walking around all day that is improved by wearing diapers. In that case, thinner the better and underpants are the most thin by far.

If for some reason he's actually enthusiastic about this, either practice beforehand or bring a change for when this becomes unpleasant because it's very likely to. Unless you can get someone to push you guys around in big strollers, you're likely to be cranky as any bowlegged toddler after a few hours of it.

I've never worn to Disneyland, though I have been there. I did however spend a lot of time wearing at Walt Disney World. I'd imagine DL is similar.

When you enter the park, there is of course security that will search your bag, so be ready for that. (Once, going to Seaworld, which has the same security, the woman pulled my stuff out, and when putting it back said "And here's your wipes" or something like that. Interesting to say the least.)

There are plenty of bathrooms there, and while I try not to, there are "family bathrooms" you can go into which are single occupancy, so you have a lot more privacy and can change there easily. These are probably meant for families and disabled people, and I'm sure many people would frown on you for using them. No one will stop you, however. All the bathrooms have nice big trash cans, and some might even have a trash can in the large stall.

As for your friend, does he know you wear? I'd start with that.

I did start to get chaffing or diaper rash after a few days of wearing and walking. It was rather unconformable. If you don't wear, or walk excessively the days prior, you may be fine.

Yeah, he doesn't really know I wear yet but I feel like he'd be open to the idea. Maybe I can just convince him to wear in the hotel and on the car ride there and back.

I have to ask, what makes you think your friend would be open to wearing diapers. Most of us are attracted to wearing diapers because we became hard wired to this during our formative years, if you believe in Love Mapping. Thinking someone might enjoy wearing and wetting diapers is like thinking they might be open to gay sex. It just seems to me that either you are or you aren't, but maybe I'm wrong in assuming that.

dogboy said:
I have to ask, what makes you think your friend would be open to wearing diapers. Most of us are attracted to wearing diapers because we became hard wired to this during our formative years, if you believe in Love Mapping. Thinking someone might enjoy wearing and wetting diapers is like thinking they might be open to gay sex. It just seems to me that either you are or you aren't, but maybe I'm wrong in assuming that.

I never thought of if that way... Fair point!

Walking around for hours can cause chaffing and can be unpleasant. I've been to both Disneyland Paris and Disneyland Florida and if I were to wear a diaper I'd change like every hour and in Florida we arrived around 10/11am and didn't leave until 7/8pm so that'd be a lot of changes.

Walking around is really hard on diapers. It's worse when you're sweaty, that really accelerates their breakdown. If I were going to do that it would be in a durable thin diaper, with a very generous amount of AF talc.

Friend issue aside, I can't think of a great reason not to at least try wearing diapers. Just wear underwear over them--for added support, but also to have something there if you decide to bail on the diapers halfway through the day. Certainly none of the lines will be long enough to make wearing diapers a matter of practicality (unless you're incontinent), but then I'm pretty sure we're not talking about practicality. :)

Now, to the friend thing: I'd probably not do that. Trying to get him to engage in a fetish activity would be easily and excusably misconstrued as your hitting on him.

Alright, I'm definitely not going to get him to try and wear with me now. However, I kinda still want to. Any suggestions on how to hide them while wearing so it's not obvious? Or should I tell him and just not ask him to wear so I don't have to worry about it?

it sounds pretty unanimous, don't bring it up, and just behave like you would around anyone else.

People make far too big a deal about hiding their diapers. 99.999% of the time you're the only person around that has any clue you're wearing. If you wear 24/7 or around the same people all the time, eventually they may find out. But, they may not.

If and when someone does find out, you have several options.

1) Be honest. "I prefer diapers to underwear. I don't ask about your underwear, no need for you to ask about mine."
2) Have a story ready, and STICK TO IT. "I've been having issues with bladder control, and a diaper (or brief, or pull-up, or whatever you are wearing and out chose to call it) is preferable to running to the restroom all the time and possibly having an accident." If you're ok at and with lieing, this will work every time. If someone seeing or finds out you're wearing a diaper, they will assume incontinence, not that you are an AB/DL. Most of the general public doesn't know much about AB/DLs, and a good portion don't even know about us at all.
3) ( don't recommend, but hey, its an option) Get angry! "Why are you worried about what I have on under my pants!?! Its none of your business. You're only making it an issue because you are an obvious freak. You think because you wear or do something 'odd' that everyone else does, and the only way you can justify yourself is to make fun of ME!?!?"

Point is, there is very little chance people around you, even your friends, will notice. Unless you want them to notice. If you're wearing 8 diapers at once, or stop and make a funny face, body position, or something while you're peeing. Now, if you poop yourself, then there's a decent chance of being caught. First the obvious, poop sinks. Second, hard to not be noticed dropping a load into your diaper.

The only real risk you have of being caught is if and when you need to change. I would suggest renting a locker, put your diaper bag in that. When you need to change, excuse yourself to find a restroom, swing by the locker, get a fresh diaper, and tada, you're all set.

With all of this in mind, I think I'm probably going to try and wear. My last question is: I'm pretty short on cash so if I purchase a bag or two of diapers, I'm going to have to deal with them until they're out. Taking that into account, I'd like to have some of the most absorbent ones on hand. (Even though I know this wouldn't be best in the Disneyland situation, I'll have to wear whatever I choose there). If you guys had to choose:

- Bambino Teddy
- Bambino Bellissimo
- Tena Slip Maxi
- ABU Space

Last edited:
ABU Space is the most absorbent, and most expensive. Walking around all day may be a bit uncomfortable. The same goes for Bellissimo. Maybe not as absorbent, but you'll never notice the difference. Either of them you can wear and wet all day long and unless you poke a hole in them they won't leak. My suggestion would be the Tena. You'll be much more comfortable, but you will need to bring one or two extras to change.

Bellissimo or space for capacity. would probably actually pick space if I had to go with one.

i agree with it

- - - Updated - - -

BabyCorry said:
People make far too big a deal about hiding their diapers. 99.999% of the time you're the only person around that has any clue you're wearing. If you wear 24/7 or around the same people all the time, eventually they may find out. But, they may not.

If and when someone does find out, you have several options.

1) Be honest. "I prefer diapers to underwear. I don't ask about your underwear, no need for you to ask about mine."
2) Have a story ready, and STICK TO IT. "I've been having issues with bladder control, and a diaper (or brief, or pull-up, or whatever you are wearing and out chose to call it) is preferable to running to the restroom all the time and possibly having an accident." If you're ok at and with lieing, this will work every time. If someone seeing or finds out you're wearing a diaper, they will assume incontinence, not that you are an AB/DL. Most of the general public doesn't know much about AB/DLs, and a good portion don't even know about us at all.
3) ( don't recommend, but hey, its an option) Get angry! "Why are you worried about what I have on under my pants!?! Its none of your business. You're only making it an issue because you are an obvious freak. You think because you wear or do something 'odd' that everyone else does, and the only way you can justify yourself is to make fun of ME!?!?"

Point is, there is very little chance people around you, even your friends, will notice. Unless you want them to notice. If you're wearing 8 diapers at once, or stop and make a funny face, body position, or something while you're peeing. Now, if you poop yourself, then there's a decent chance of being caught. First the obvious, poop sinks. Second, hard to not be noticed dropping a load into your diaper.

The only real risk you have of being caught is if and when you need to change. I would suggest renting a locker, put your diaper bag in that. When you need to change, excuse yourself to find a restroom, swing by the locker, get a fresh diaper, and tada, you're all set.

i agree with it

Not sure I have a lot more to add, but while it seems the majority here favor going for capacity, I guess I'd vote for comfort and discreetness first. I mean, presumably you're going to Disneyland, firstly, to enjoy Disneyland. Don't set yourself up for discomfort and embarrassment. Consider that a visiting parent with a real baby is unlikely to be sticking four booster pads in that baby's diaper and expecting to make it through the day without any diaper changes. Parents will be changing their babies a few times. Pack a few extra diapers and plan on changing yourself a few times. Yes, that will mean visiting the restrooms, but again, that's par for the diapering course. And hey! Not a bad way to disguise your diaper usage either. I mean, not going to the restrooms would be a bit more of a giveaway, I think! :)

I'm leaning towards Space Diapers at this point even though the Tena's are probably the best option for lots of walking. Thanks everyone, keep on replying!

Just an update:

Because I'm sorta an idiot and my urge got the best of me, I told my friend about my idea and he said he didn't care and actually would wear with me (although I don't think he wants to use them which is totally fine with me)!! So I just ordered some ABU Space today and should definitely get them before our trip in January!

OK, my advice would be take it slow, you're just now telling your friend "hey, I like wearing diapers, I'll be wearing them while we're at Disneyland" kinda sends a bad message. Break it in gently if you want to tell them. Tell them before hand it ain't pedophilic, some kinda sick kick, or anything bad, and that you don't want it to get in the way of your friendship, that if they don't like it or hate it, to let you know gently and you'll keep it outta the way. If they don't mind then still keep it to yourself somewhat, and if they're curious keep it calm and let em have a go. No matter what, stay calm, thoughtful, and gratious no matter what. Thank em for sticking with you and not minding.

Now if you really want to tell them that is, some things people don't need to know. If n' you want to tell them so bad then go at, but give them time and let them ask questions.

After all this goes down and flies over then break it to them that you want to wear for convienence to Disneyland. If they ain't comfortable with em, then don't wear them, if you go diapered, I suggest something of quality; not thick, but well made. Lotion and powder in you naughty bits and on your thighs. Plenty. Then if you're out an about a lot and it's hot maybe apply some more when you're done changing.
That'll keep you're friend tellin' and thighs alright.
P.S. I only speak like a yokel when it's late. I'm from Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back