Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapered at Disneyland

Talking Diapered at Disneyland

Hey Guys!

I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry 'bout that :p

Anyways, I'm taking a trip with one of my friends (who isn't ABDL) to Disneyland in January and it occurred to me recently that it would be really cool to wear for the 3 days we're going to be there. What do you guys think of me trying to convince him to wear with me and if so does anyone have any ideas of how I could do that? I'm not trying to be selfish or weird or whatever I just genuinely thought it could be cool!

Also, has anyone worn to Disneyland before that could give some tips?

Thanks so much everyone!

Setting aside the inherent strangeness of asking a friend who isn't into this to indulge along with you (you know him better, I'll hope), there are practical problems with this. I haven't worn to Disneyland but I have worn 24/7 for extended periods, some of which involved a lot of walking. They're not ideal. They got easier as I got more used to diapers (over years) but there's nothing about walking around all day that is improved by wearing diapers. In that case, thinner the better and underpants are the most thin by far.

If for some reason he's actually enthusiastic about this, either practice beforehand or bring a change for when this becomes unpleasant because it's very likely to. Unless you can get someone to push you guys around in big strollers, you're likely to be cranky as any bowlegged toddler after a few hours of it.

I've never worn to Disneyland, though I have been there. I did however spend a lot of time wearing at Walt Disney World. I'd imagine DL is similar.

When you enter the park, there is of course security that will search your bag, so be ready for that. (Once, going to Seaworld, which has the same security, the woman pulled my stuff out, and when putting it back said "And here's your wipes" or something like that. Interesting to say the least.)

There are plenty of bathrooms there, and while I try not to, there are "family bathrooms" you can go into which are single occupancy, so you have a lot more privacy and can change there easily. These are probably meant for families and disabled people, and I'm sure many people would frown on you for using them. No one will stop you, however. All the bathrooms have nice big trash cans, and some might even have a trash can in the large stall.

As for your friend, does he know you wear? I'd start with that.

I did start to get chaffing or diaper rash after a few days of wearing and walking. It was rather unconformable. If you don't wear, or walk excessively the days prior, you may be fine.

Yeah, he doesn't really know I wear yet but I feel like he'd be open to the idea. Maybe I can just convince him to wear in the hotel and on the car ride there and back.

I have to ask, what makes you think your friend would be open to wearing diapers. Most of us are attracted to wearing diapers because we became hard wired to this during our formative years, if you believe in Love Mapping. Thinking someone might enjoy wearing and wetting diapers is like thinking they might be open to gay sex. It just seems to me that either you are or you aren't, but maybe I'm wrong in assuming that.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I have to ask, what makes you think your friend would be open to wearing diapers. Most of us are attracted to wearing diapers because we became hard wired to this during our formative years, if you believe in Love Mapping. Thinking someone might enjoy wearing and wetting diapers is like thinking they might be open to gay sex. It just seems to me that either you are or you aren't, but maybe I'm wrong in assuming that.
    I never thought of if that way... Fair point!

Walking around for hours can cause chaffing and can be unpleasant. I've been to both Disneyland Paris and Disneyland Florida and if I were to wear a diaper I'd change like every hour and in Florida we arrived around 10/11am and didn't leave until 7/8pm so that'd be a lot of changes.

Walking around is really hard on diapers. It's worse when you're sweaty, that really accelerates their breakdown. If I were going to do that it would be in a durable thin diaper, with a very generous amount of AF talc.

Friend issue aside, I can't think of a great reason not to at least try wearing diapers. Just wear underwear over them--for added support, but also to have something there if you decide to bail on the diapers halfway through the day. Certainly none of the lines will be long enough to make wearing diapers a matter of practicality (unless you're incontinent), but then I'm pretty sure we're not talking about practicality.

Now, to the friend thing: I'd probably not do that. Trying to get him to engage in a fetish activity would be easily and excusably misconstrued as your hitting on him.

Alright, I'm definitely not going to get him to try and wear with me now. However, I kinda still want to. Any suggestions on how to hide them while wearing so it's not obvious? Or should I tell him and just not ask him to wear so I don't have to worry about it?