Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My home health aide just left a little while ago. He comes in the morning seven days a week. He is truly a wonderful, caring compassionate man. I truly do not think that I could live without him. He cleans my kitchen, my dishes, my apartment, and even sweeps and mops my floors. He also showers me and gets me dressed, which includes putting Desitin on me (it's messy to work with, and he has gloves), and putting my diapers on me. He has a very gentle touch and a great personality. It's obvious he considers it to be a labor of love.

This morning, I told him about this community, and about how I've been chatting with many of you on our TeamSpeak lately this week. I explained to him about the meaning of AB/DL and littles. I admitted to him how I very much look forward to being showered and diapered every day, and that there is nothing perverted or sexual about that. I told him how I really get emotional fulfillment from wearing diapers, and that they fulfill a psychological need for me, since I was abused as a child. He was incredibly supportive and understanding of me. I was very relieved to be able to tell him finally.

I am glad that i am no longer lurking in the shadows here. I think I am finally ready to accept myself as a little and a DL. It makes being incontinent a lot easier to deal with. I've even started exploring a "diaperfur" side of me that I didn't know even existed. I am very thankful to all of you for being so well-adjusted, sane, and supportive of me, as I have been struggling to accept myself in all these varied ways and interests. I think I am even able to start being comfortable identifying as being gay again thanks to all the support I have received here.

I believe it is critical that we continue to provide a non-judgemental, healthy, supportive environment here. Our interests are very specialied, and the world is very brutal, and hates on us, all because we are "different." Communities like ADISC are a vital outlet for people like us. Thanks to the admins and the webmaster for making ADISC a reality, and maintaining it for us! Have a great day everyone, be safe, and feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks!

Hey there, I noticed you're from Mass as well. You're definitely not alone in here.

It's great to be able to open up to someone.

RedLittlebottom said:
My home health aide just left a little while ago. He comes in the morning seven days a week. He is truly a wonderful, caring compassionate man. I truly do not think that I could live without him. He cleans my kitchen, my dishes, my apartment, and even sweeps and mops my floors. He also showers me and gets me dressed, which includes putting Desitin on me (it's messy to work with, and he has gloves), and putting my diapers on me. He has a very gentle touch and a great personality. It's obvious he considers it to be a labor of love.

This morning, I told him about this community, and about how I've been chatting with many of you on our TeamSpeak lately this week. I explained to him about the meaning of AB/DL and littles. I admitted to him how I very much look forward to being showered and diapered every day, and that there is nothing perverted or sexual about that. I told him how I really get emotional fulfillment from wearing diapers, and that they fulfill a psychological need for me, since I was abused as a child. He was incredibly supportive and understanding of me. I was very relieved to be able to tell him finally.

I am glad that i am no longer lurking in the shadows here. I think I am finally ready to accept myself as a little and a DL. It makes being incontinent a lot easier to deal with. I've even started exploring a "diaperfur" side of me that I didn't know even existed. I am very thankful to all of you for being so well-adjusted, sane, and supportive of me, as I have been struggling to accept myself in all these varied ways and interests. I think I am even able to start being comfortable identifying as being gay again thanks to all the support I have received here.

I believe it is critical that we continue to provide a non-judgemental, healthy, supportive environment here. Our interests are very specialied, and the world is very brutal, and hates on us, all because we are "different." Communities like ADISC are a vital outlet for people like us. Thanks to the admins and the webmaster for making ADISC a reality, and maintaining it for us! Have a great day everyone, be safe, and feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks!

Question:

Why do you need a home health care aide?

Just curious.

caitianx said:
Question:

Why do you need a home health care aide?

Just curious.

My bad for not stating the reason why I have a home health aide. No offense taken for the question, by the way. I am a person with disabilities, both physical, and mental health as well. These include Bipolar Type II, Asperger's Syndrome, and Diabetes Type II. I have moderate neuropathy due to the diabetes that has affected my bladder, hence, I am incontinent and have amedical necessity for the diapers. I also have back, hip, and leg issues that prevent me from standing for long periods, bending, or reaching down. Thus, I need an aide to help me with cleaning my apartment, showering, and getting dressed. Thanks for the question! Take care, and have a great day.

RedLittlebottom said:
My bad for not stating the reason why I have a home health aide. No offense taken for the question, by the way. I am a person with disabilities, both physical, and mental health as well. These include Bipolar Type II, Asperger's Syndrome, and Diabetes Type II. I have moderate neuropathy due to the diabetes that has affected my bladder, hence, I am incontinent and have amedical necessity for the diapers. I also have back, hip, and leg issues that prevent me from standing for long periods, bending, or reaching down. Thus, I need an aide to help me with cleaning my apartment, showering, and getting dressed. Thanks for the question! Take care, and have a great day.

Neuropathy is not good.
My High School best friend who lives in Raymond, NH has Diabetes and severe Neuropathy in both legs.
He had to retire on SSDI not long ago.
As for me, I have to get my AFO leg braces replaced.
I need them to help me stand and walk, since I have Cerebral Palsy besides Asperger's Syndrome.
Anyway, via ADISC I have found more people on the Autism Spectrum to be friends with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back