Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I am planning on going to the doctor but I just want a opinion on people who may know what I'm going through. I'm going through 2 deaths in the family. My grandma died of old age but then my cousin died in a car accident. Needlessly to say my stress level is there the roof. Well I found out my grandma was not doing so good I started to wet the bed no big deal. I wet the bed on and off all my life but I started having accidents during the day. 3 times so far. I'm scared and embarrassed. I'm thinking my diabetes may be playing a part of it. I don't know I just want some wards of encouragement.

The accidents are ever day now. The doctor say there nothing wrong with my prostate and my diabetes is doing ok my blood sugar can be lower. He going to get some blood work done. He said try to get my stress level and not let the accidents bug me too much. Can someone tell me something. Anything please. Just tall me everything going ok. I'm sorry if I'm being overdramatic.

More than likely it's just stress. Hopefully temporary. Just relax and deal with it for now. Stressing over it won't help anything. Give it some time, and you'll either get less stressed over it or it'll go away. Either way, smoother sailing ahead.

bambinod said:
More than likely it's just stress. Hopefully temporary. Just relax and deal with it for now. Stressing over it won't help anything. Give it some time, and you'll either get less stressed over it or it'll go away. Either way, smoother sailing ahead.

Thank you it turn out I hade infection. The doctor gave me something for it and to try to relax. The accidents have slow down.

Bambinod I understand you want to help but I really hate when people say something is "just stress". Anxiety especially following trauma can be very debilitating and frustrating.

Matt I would suggest trying to take things easy and allow both your mind and body to slowly recover. Try listening to relaxing and uplifting music, take some warm baths, and drink some tea. And for your infection be sure to take your medicine. Your bed wetting may hopefully get better :).

kdlstarry9 said:
Bambinod I understand you want to help but I really hate when people say something is "just stress". Anxiety especially following trauma can be very debilitating and frustrating.

Matt I would suggest trying to take things easy and allow both your mind and body to slowly recover. Try listening to relaxing and uplifting music, take some warm baths, and drink some tea. And for your infection be sure to take your medicine. Your bed wetting may hopefully get better :).

Just a little up date . The infection was a bladder infection well which explains why I couldn't hold much. I would get that got to go feeling like 12 times a day. Well I took my meds flushed out my system and took it easy. The daytime accidents have stopped I'm still having a night time accident about One ore two times a day week mostly on Friday don't know why that is. Well I would like to say I got a better appreciation for what people with incontinence goes through every day. It wasn't easy it was getting expensive and not to mention embarrassing. Think you for your time and sorry for being overdramatic.

*hugs*

as a bed wetter myself I must add that stress makes me bed wet a lot more.

You have my sympathy, when I lost my gran (many years ago) I felt like my life had fallen apart.

Tiddles said:
*hugs*

as a bed wetter myself I must add that stress makes me bed wet a lot more.

You have my sympathy, when I lost my gran (many years ago) I felt like my life had fallen apart.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back