Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What in the world is this??????????

Default What in the world is this??????????

Ok so so I was scrolling on my Facebook accoun and I... Came across... This... YouTube link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA

I don't. I. I don't even know what I just watched. I.. I don't even know. This is the most oddest and disturbing videos IV ever seen. And even stranger... This lady was in yo gabba gabba. I'm just. I'm speachless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is incredibly odd, and now I am just in a state of confusion. The worst thing is it was kinda catchy.

The quote "Moria! Wonder of the Northern world. Too deep we delved there, and woke the nameless fear." fits this really well I think.

"Youtube! Wonder of the internet. Too deep we delved there, and woke the nameless fear."
    Now I have to remove that video from my youtube history lol, don't want it popping back on because of autoplay.

I'm just convinced... not to even look at it... it scares me already... -Marka

I could only watch a small segment of it, and people wondered why I was so anti-yo gabba gabba with my kids.

Haha, i used to watch this video everytime there was a gamebreaker show on twitch.

Gary Gannon, the host, used to stream weird and (sometimes) hilarious videos on the pre-show. I know you're all thinking "what is he talking about?", it just that this post brings me many good memories of watching gamebreaker shows. It's an amateur videogame news outlet for everyone wondering btw. Thumbs up for anyone knowing wth i'm talking about.
    Last edited by Zendot; 18-Dec-2015 at 21:03.

I don't know, I really don't.

Horrified fascination. OTH, whenever I see something like this, it somewhat comforts me to know that there are far stranger people out there than ABDLs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Horrified fascination. OTH, whenever I see something like this, it somewhat comforts me to know that there are far stranger people out there than ABDLs.....
    True, very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    I have to admit that i have watch this video on my one on youtube several times in the past. It's a guilty pleasure