Question for AB/DL or little etc... girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I hope this question isn't weird and awkward but if you find ABDL boys attractive, what do you like about them? What is cute about them???????????????

I am a 37m so I would say that I am not attracted to any ABDL Boys. Although I am curious to hear what makes ABDL Boys attractive because I am one. I love dressing like a baby/toddler/preschool boy (6mths to 5yrs) or a baby/toddler/preschool/little/big/preteen girl (6mths to 12yrs) that still love wearing diapers as much as possible. I always feel cute, pretty, adorable, but I am not sure what other people would think.

Diapers just look cute on people. Don't matter if you are a boy or a girl ^^
I just think it looks really cute, alongside being all dressed up in cute, bright clothing.

IttyBit said:
Diapers just look cute on people. Don't matter if you are a boy or a girl ^^
I just think it looks really cute, alongside being all dressed up in cute, bright clothing.

Same but pacifiers for me. Using a pacifier automatically makes someone beyond cute in my eyes.

I have a Little brother who is chronologically younger than I. We don't know yet if his Little spirit is younger than mine or not, but we're excited to find out. I gotta say, the cutest thing about a Little boy, bABy or not, is Little spirits are very fragile, and there're times when they're hard to hide. Have a genuine major bowel or bladder blunder in front of someone you don't want being angry with you, and you'll see what I mean. In that moment where Littleness can't be hidden, and the tears are close, I can't imagine being able to hide how honored I'd feel that I'm the one a Little boy chose to let see his fragile spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back