How do you enjoy wetting in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am great wearing and wetting during the day whether its at home or in public. If I drink enough water and coffee, it takes only a little focus to wet or dribble.
Wetting in bed is completely different. I can't wet laying because I am worried it will leak from above depending on how I am pointed.
That being said, I usually wet before going to bed and wet again when I wake up in the morning.
What do you all do?

Hi,

i have found that once you are have gotten rid of the inbuilt systems, that forbid your body to wet yourself (drummed into you as a child) you are able to wet anywhere and anytime, without a second thought..

i wet when im in bed, I have a plastic sheet on the bed, in case of accidents, so not worried, also i have been using diapers for a long time, and have learned to trust them, (the right ones of course)

i will wake up in the middle of the night, wet myself, (the nappy) and fall back to sleep all within seconds.. i dont even think about it..

You will find once you are able to trust the nappy/diaper, things will be a lot easier for you..

cheers
Babylea

Hi, Leigh here!

I have a fear of leaking at night... i tend to go slowly and check frequently, which I guess will go away with time, but I'm right there with you. I'm wondering if I'm putting them on wrong or not tight enough or something maybe.

I guess it'll just come with time and relaxing!

~Leigh

For me also I find it hard to wet while I'm in bed whether it's on my back or stomach, when I'm lay down off my bed it's quite easy, also I've noticed I can drink a lot before sleeping, need the toilet and fall asleep and still be dry 8 hours later

I used to have to get up 2-5 times a night to pee. Now I wake up, wet my diaper, and get right back to sleep :)
No sprints across cold floors and bright bathroom lights, helps me get more sleep and get back to sleep faster

Like everyone else will tell you, give it time, practice however you can, wear thick padding you can trust. maybe put down a towel if you're still worried. Once you learn to (A) trust your diaper and (B) minor leaks don't matter, you'll have it easier.

You should have some protection on the bed so not to saturate the mattress.
Trust that your diaper will work.
Relax.
Wet. It helps to drink 3 glasses of water before bed.

I have found that for me, anything other than an Abena M4 will leak instantly.
I still wake up to a wet spot and have to wash the sheets several times per week.

I have tried all-in-one diaper over my disposable, but it still leaks out the waistband usually.
I am looking to buy some terry lined plastic pants or some high back plastic pants.

I have tried cloth diapers and they work great, I just get tired of the constant washing.

CookieMonstah said:
For me also I find it hard to wet while I'm in bed whether it's on my back or stomach, when I'm lay down off my bed it's quite easy, also I've noticed I can drink a lot before sleeping, need the toilet and fall asleep and still be dry 8 hours later

hi, ok.. im commenting on your last part, about needing the toilet and still being dry,

Babies, do not wet whilst they are asleep..

What actually happens, is thier bodies are used to just letting go, so basically they wake up, let go and go back to sleep, However they do not fully waken, their body wakens but the mind is still asleep.. Its that moment between sleep and consciousness that babies wet. You will with experience and trust get to the same point.. when you wake up you will automatcially wet the bed Diaper, without a second thought.

The best way to stop a child wetting the bed, is to wak them up and instantly say, no we we.. (i have done this successfully with 3 kids) each of them dry as soon as we got them out of diapers.. they wee the moment they wake up.. a quick reminder stops them in their tracks..

BabyLea

babylea said:
hi, ok.. im commenting on your last part, about needing the toilet and still being dry,

Babies, do not wet whilst they are asleep..

What actually happens, is thier bodies are used to just letting go, so basically they wake up, let go and go back to sleep, However they do not fully waken, their body wakens but the mind is still asleep.. Its that moment between sleep and consciousness that babies wet. You will with experience and trust get to the same point.. when you wake up you will automatcially wet the bed Diaper, without a second thought.

The best way to stop a child wetting the bed, is to wak them up and instantly say, no we we.. (i have done this successfully with 3 kids) each of them dry as soon as we got them out of diapers.. they wee the moment they wake up.. a quick reminder stops them in their tracks..

BabyLea

well even still I've never done this, diaper or not, even with a lot to drink and not getting up for like 8 hours

Most nights I wet in my sleep, or at least I don’t recall doing it when I wake. Other nights I wake slightly, relax/wet and immediately go back to sleep. It’s as if I’m aware but not really awake when it happens. Still other times I wake during the act like when my subconscious senses diaper leaking.

Have any of the guys out there notice that "pointing up" leads to leaks or adjust their manwear down to prevent them?
I had one bad experience and leaked everywhere and its enough to keep me from trying to wet in bed again laying down.

scaifester said:
Have any of the guys out there notice that "pointing up" leads to leaks or adjust their manwear down to prevent them?
I had one bad experience and leaked everywhere and its enough to keep me from trying to wet in bed again laying down.

"don't do that"

always point down if you intend to wet or if there's a chance you'll wet. unless you like cleaning up stuff.

Wetting in bed happens every night during my sleep. If you wet overnight in bed make sure you have a thick diaper on. If you are worried about leaks then get the GoodNites Bed Mats. Bed mats work great just in case of leaks. I don't like wet bed sheets in the morning.

Bed mats are such a good idea. Does anyone have a suggestion for bedding protection when you sleep with a partner? He doesn't like the feeling of plastic under the sheets, so that might not be an option for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back