Autism and the AB inside us

Status
Not open for further replies.
im considered borderline Aspergers autism. most people dont even realize that i have autism till i tell them. but ive also always been curious if my autism is a factor in my ab/dl lifestyle... i mean it would make sense as far as not wanting change goes. since wearing diapers and being well a baby is literally the first thing we do in this world. so i think its something i never wanted to grow out of. even when i was a baby according to my parents i would just go and hide when i used the bathroom in my diaper and i showed no signs of wanting to grow out of them. what got me to put diapers behind me as a kid was having a little brother my parents and grandparents told me i would have to be potty trained before i could even hold my brother. which i also think is what is the stem of my anger twards me brother since we havent really gotten along as long as i can remember. but thats topics for another day back to the autism and abdl links

I have it myself unfortunately, don't know how I got it. Some good things came with it however.

Shade77 said:
I have it myself unfortunately, don't know how I got it. Some good things came with it however.

It'd be genetic, I think.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Okay, lemme just tell you what my plans are, as I'm sure everyone wants me to shut my mouth about the fact that I think there's a link between what is considered fetishy behavior, in general, and ASD.

If my kids turn out Auties, I'll be on the lookout for ABDL, just because I'm familiar with it, but also other fetishes too, just because being unable to fake Neurotypicality can lead you in search of, "a new deal," so to speak.

You'd see it very fast (if it's serious) in a few month/first year. But... Asperger can be hidden a lot of years if you don't know "How/When/Where" percieve.

And finally exist people with somemething in spectrum and more "bonus." I think I'm Asperger (unsure at all,) but I'm very sure about I'm into ADHD/OCD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back