ADISC Discord Moderpup
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I got to wondering recently how other ABDLs who wear during the day schedule their diaper usage throughout the day. I tend to us a diaper and booster at my wake-up change before work, then change if necessary around lunch, a diaper when I get home, and one for bed.

How do you all make a diapered day fit your schedules? Do some use boosters to extend a diaper? Do others use a lighter diaper jump through shorter periods of time?

I rarely wet while at work. With practice you can do some "noodle fishing" ;) and use a toilet or even a urinal without even removing your diaper. (I use a toilet in a closed stall for privacy, I suspect I would get some odd looks standing at a urinal) On most days I can go the whole work day without needing to go, though I'm often quite ready by 4pm. It's often soaked by the time I get home though, or shortly thereafter.

Gives me a good excuse to clean up with a washcloth early in the evening when I change out, keeps the skin healthy. I think that's the biggest thing to think about if you're going to wear 24/7, is keeping your skin happy. If your skin gets angry, you may need to put your 24/7 in timeout for a day or two to heal.

I'm sure some others including the IC will chime in with how to manage being wet and changing at school/work. It's just more hassel than I feel like dealing with, I think it would detract from my enjoyment of being padded 24/7. So consider whether which way you'd be more happy with overall, and feel free to change it up and try new things.

I wear a thinner diaper (Total Dry Plus) with a male guard inserted to work. Usually pull the guard around 11am and can get through the afternoon without a change at the office. Usually when I get home I need a change.
Change into same diaper (w/o guard) or cheaper diaper(s) for evening time at home. Always have a dry diaper when going out to run errands.
Change into an Abena M4 for nighttime.
Repeat.

LittleICme said:
I wear a thinner diaper (Total Dry Plus) with a male guard inserted to work. Usually pull the guard around 11am and can get through the afternoon without a change at the office. Usually when I get home I need a change.

I'd suggest you try a bag of Snuggies (tykables) regular diapers. They cost a LITTLE more than TDP but fit identically, are much more absorbent, and much more comfortable. The tapes are stronger too. (don't pull off the back)

When I am out in public or at work I wear the IC pads. When I am at home I wear the Total Dry Plus. But at night I wear thick diapers such as the Dry24/7 and Bellissimo.

pads than mesh pants during the day, change when get home from work and then wear tena maxi slip to bed.

Well I am at home all the time so I am able to change more often. I wear cloth diapers and I can customize the thickness to what I want. Usually I do go with a pretty thick diaper no matter what I prefer not to have to change to often. So I usually change first thing in the morning and I use a pretty thick diaper. That usually lasts 4-6 hours depending on what my bladder wants to do. I usually change in the afternoon and then again before bed. On any given day I use 3-4 diapers. Because the design of my diaper I do not have to wear anything over them to keep them in place. They are so comfortable and I LOVE THEM!

binkygirl said:
Because the design of my diaper I do not have to wear anything over them to keep them in place. They are so comfortable and I LOVE THEM!

May I ask what kind of cloth diaper you use? Is it a pocket style diaper? Does it have a waterproof cover? Do you use a waterproof pant?

Last edited by a moderator:
BabyBike1 said:
May I ask what kind of cloth diaper you use? Is it a pocket style diaper? Does it have a waterproof cover? Do you use a waterproof pant?

I do use a pocket style diaper I have designed it myself. My diapers are made out of PUL so the fabric is waterproof and therefore you do not need any plastic pants or diaper cover. https://wearing-adult-diapers-com.myshopify.com

I use disposables. Due to issues creating a varying frequency of needing a change , I just change whenever I need it, not necessarily on a schedule.

binkygirl said:
I do use a pocket style diaper I have designed it myself. My diapers are made out of PUL so the fabric is waterproof and therefore you do not need any plastic pants or diaper cover. https://wearing-adult-diapers-com.myshopify.com

I checked out your store and your products look awesome! I like that your diaper design follows the concept of actual baby diapers. It seems this approach works best since baby garments are for most part designed to be very functional. I haven't tried pocket diapers yet since I'm a huge fan of pre-folds with plastic pants, but I get around to it one day. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back