Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm still alive, family issues and diaper fun

  1. #1

    Default I'm still alive, family issues and diaper fun

    So, I haven't been around for awhile, but I'm still alive. Grandparents health is up and down, lots of doctor visits (I drive them to and from all these appointments) and all that stuff. They are mostly okay, just the 80's health issues mainly.

    Me, I've been okay.

    Decided to start a few projects and long time hobbies:
    1) Making a foundry to smelt 1000's of aluminum cans. Why? I don't know, for fun :X
    2) Learning Organic Chemistry and buying a lot of glassware to start real experiments instead of just reading books and watching videos. Texas makes it difficult to get quite a bit of the glassware and labware needed. So many items are regulated and I've had to apply for a permit to buy the stuff. :| Oh well, I understand why they do it.
    3) Learning Unreal Engine 4 and making a little simple game. (It's a spike fall type game, you have to get to the bottom of the level without touching the spikes, or you fail that level).

    Anyway, with my hobbies/projects out of the way...

    I've been wearing pretty much 24/7 for 2 or 3 months now, however, I don't use them until around 36 hours after putting them on, instead I use the potty. The only time I'm out of them are for showers and some air-out time for about an hour after the shower.

    Last night I noticed a rash or skin irritation on my tail bone, its around 3x3 inch circle. So I don't think it's diaper rash since it's so high up my rear-end. Man does it hurt, especially sitting down and when I move my butt over in the chair.
    I'm going to see how it looks like in 2 days, if not any better I'll get some cream to help it along... Until then, I'm not sure if I will wear or not. My body keeps pulling me to the hiding spot, but my butt says NO

    I've pretty much stopped wearing GoodNites and now wearing Bambino Teddy's full time.

    I've gotten quite brave about wearing them. I wear them everywhere, at home, in stores, around family and friends. They still doesn't know and haven't noticed I don't think, none of them have asked, but might not out of embarrassment.

    I was quite surprised they don't show much through pants (edit: what I mean, is that the pants don't poof out too much), I wear boxers to help with the little sound they make, and to cover the tops of the diapers up when I'm around family and at stores.

    Anyway, I figured I'd drop in and see how things were going around here and let everyone know that I'm still around, just really busy with family and hobbies and all that stuff.

    You guys are awesome! Thanks for everything

    ---
    Edit:

    Those space diapers look amazing, but man that price on them
    Last edited by FluffyWolfe; 09-Dec-2015 at 01:33.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi and welcome back. The glassware and lab ware sound interesting. What are planning to do with it....chemistry I guess, but what kind? As for the mark around the tailbone, that sounds odd. I'd put some antibiotic ointment on it and see what happens.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome back. The glassware and lab ware sound interesting. What are planning to do with it....chemistry I guess, but what kind? As for the mark around the tailbone, that sounds odd. I'd put some antibiotic ointment on it and see what happens.
    Nothing illegal of course. Not 100% sure yet, but mainly just to understand how a reaction happens and what is occurring when it happens. Some reactions can have multiple reactions going at the same time, for example the Iodine Clock Reaction

    I think the tailbone issue is just, basically, scuffing or whatever it's called, like it's been rubbed raw. I sit in my chair in the most worse way possible and the tailbone is basic resting on the chair where my butt should be at XD

  4. #4

    Default

    Glad to hear from ya!

    Unreal Engine, huh? Awesome! I haven't had the chance to use it but I know it's an amazing engine. How'd you develop your game? Top-down, 2D/ 2.5D Side?

    Hope everything goes well for you, sounds like you've really had your hands full.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Baxton View Post
    Glad to hear from ya!

    Unreal Engine, huh? Awesome! I haven't had the chance to use it but I know it's an amazing engine. How'd you develop your game? Top-down, 2D/ 2.5D Side?

    Hope everything goes well for you, sounds like you've really had your hands full.
    Its a 3D side scroller. Basically you'll have to avoid spikes or you die. LOL. Develping it for a favorite YouTuber that I watch, JackSepticEye. So if you've watched him, you might know the game I'm, I should say, recreating. LOL.

    I have another game idea, which is more friendly for ABDLs. I'll look into it and think about it. Simple game, just collecting as many age-play toys and items as possible in x-amount of time. How does that sound?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Its a 3D side scroller. Basically you'll have to avoid spikes or you die. LOL. Develping it for a favorite YouTuber that I watch, JackSepticEye. So if you've watched him, you might know the game I'm, I should say, recreating. LOL.

    I have another game idea, which is more friendly for ABDLs. I'll look into it and think about it. Simple game, just collecting as many age-play toys and items as possible in x-amount of time. How does that sound?
    Oh! I've heard of him, but never watched any of his content.

    How would you go about creating a game like that? Would you incorporate some type of reward for the player? Like maybe a rendered image (or drawing depending on the style of the game) of all of the stuff collected. Sounds like a good idea to start off on, and if you create it, keep me posted! I'm always interested in video game projects

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Its a 3D side scroller. Basically you'll have to avoid spikes or you die. LOL. Develping it for a favorite YouTuber that I watch, JackSepticEye. So if you've watched him, you might know the game I'm, I should say, recreating. LOL.

    I have another game idea, which is more friendly for ABDLs. I'll look into it and think about it. Simple game, just collecting as many age-play toys and items as possible in x-amount of time. How does that sound?
    Oh yeah, JackSpeticEye is one of my favorite YouTubers to watch. He'll enjoy playing it when it's done. Because if I remember correctly he said he loves how people do these kinds of things for him, it just puts a smile on his face.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Baxton View Post
    Oh! I've heard of him, but never watched any of his content.

    How would you go about creating a game like that? Would you incorporate some type of reward for the player? Like maybe a rendered image (or drawing depending on the style of the game) of all of the stuff collected. Sounds like a good idea to start off on, and if you create it, keep me posted! I'm always interested in video game projects
    The current game nothing special, other than lots of deaths.

    For the ABDL one, not sure. I've decided on using:
    baby bottles
    pacifiers
    actual diaper bags (not name brand, just a bag with diapers in them like you get from stores)
    teddy bears (multiple colors)
    wooden blocks with the letters
    The end of the level might be a crib to climb into.

    I'll take any suggestions for this

    I'm not 100% sure yet though. I'm still learning and I still haven't figured out how to change the default character into something else, but I really haven't tried either. I'm trying to figure out all this Blueprint stuff for making things happen.



    Quote Originally Posted by VayneAurelius View Post
    Oh yeah, JackSpeticEye is one of my favorite YouTubers to watch. He'll enjoy playing it when it's done. Because if I remember correctly he said he loves how people do these kinds of things for him, it just puts a smile on his face.
    Oh yeah, he'll definitely enjoy it, especially since it's up the alley of Happy Wheels Spikefall game.
    I've been thinking about putting in a code so he can type in and it would change it from the default character to his SepticEye logo XD

    Now, thinking about this, if I do release it, my other identity(ies) might be revealed oh well, too late now XD
    Last edited by FluffyWolfe; 10-Dec-2015 at 06:50. Reason: Edited horrible spelling :|

  9. #9

    Default

    If the irritation on your tailbone doesn't clear up it could be a pilonidal cyst. I've known a couple of people who've had them and they described the symptoms exactly how you have.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    If the irritation on your tailbone doesn't clear up it could be a pilonidal cyst. I've known a couple of people who've had them and they described the symptoms exactly how you have.
    It's clearing up. I have the worst possible habit of sitting in chairs. At times, I'm almost horizontal in the chair with the tailbone right against the horribly padded seat.

    I got A+D rash ointment yesterday and applied it. But it had already started to clear up the day before a little bit.

    But I do have to say, that I couldn't go any longer without diapers, so ~2 days ago, I put on a diaper and enjoyed it and got the ointment first thing yesterday morning and applied it. It's clearing up, so that's good.

    I've put a old pillow in my chair to, hopefully, help stop it from happening again.

    I'll say this, going diapered pretty much 24/7 for a couple of months then not able to wear them for a day or two is horrible. I felt like I wanted to break down from it.

Similar Threads

  1. Diaper Issues
    By Shyanne in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-Mar-2015, 13:48
  2. Wearing Diaper In Family
    By EbolaSan in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2015, 03:08
  3. Telling family about growing incon issues?
    By bayray in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 28-Apr-2013, 09:02
  4. Family issues
    By Masa in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2011, 21:41
  5. Family Guy diaper reference
    By daria7483 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2009, 04:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.