What's on your Little Christmas Wish List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh man, I have so many things I want this Christmas. Hopefully I'll be able to get some :paci:

• ABU Space Diapers
  • ABU SDK Diapers
  • LSK onesie
  • NUK baby bottles
  • AwwSoCute Pacifier
  • AIO Cloth Diaper from Dependeco (Truck print)

I've asked my Mom & my friends for some more plushies!! I would like a new onesie though & possibly a new bottle!

I'm hoping for a Snoopy plushie, too. I have been playing with on at the store and my wife has noticed me playing with it. That would be my first one I years!

If I could have them, I'd like a train table and maybe a bead maze, and Fisher-Price has a pretty nice fox plushie. But I live with my parents...

Colouring books :) I've wanted to buy a couple for so long, but I've been told to hold out for Christmas sigh.

Note said:
Oh, looks like Zips AB/Little tendencies are growing quite a bit! :3 Soon he'll be one of us! :p

I want pajamas, too, maybe Star Wars? It's not so bad coming over to the little side. :)

zipperless said:
I want pajamas, too, maybe Star Wars? It's not so bad coming over to the little side. :)

So adorable!!

Lotsa diapees! :)

I think I might be getting a new sippy cup and plushie from The Babyfirst TV channel and website. I love Harry the Bunny and Tec the Tractor.

An ABDL pacifier!

On my Christmas wish list is a Baby Busy Box to attach to one of my bed's side-safety rails.

Diapers, Lol. Lots and lots of diapers. I'd also like some more little clothes. And money! Because even littles can want money! Cause can spend it on candy n stuff! :D

A new Lego set! :biggrin:

PoweraidRed said:
An ABDL pacifier!

Any specific one in particular?

Abu space diapers
Paci
2 blue colored camouflage onesies from cuddlz.com
Money or Amazon gift card

Mainly toys! Like Mega Bloks and some Trackmaster tracks for my Thomas the Train set!

HO HO HO All I want for crhistmass.

so what would you like for Christmas.
think of it as a Santa wish list.
for me
I think a white Christmas would be nice. and friend and family to hang out with.
and I'm getting my self a new romper for my AB side. :biggrin:

Santa I wanna Fluttershy Build.a.Bear, an a new bag of nappies an a new pink paci ^^

Dear Santa,
I want...
a nice big pack of your best, fluffiest, and most fun diaper
a pretty pink pacifier
some footed pajamas that fit well and have rockets on them
a bottle
a big fluffy teddy bear, like 10ft tall
and of course a pony!
Sincerely,
21Giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.