Ski Season Open... Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to ski back when I lived up north, I can imagine skiing is probably one of the most convenient times to ever wear a diaper. Plus, with all the layers and baggy pants, I don't think you would ever have to worry about people noticing.

Pretty much same here. Worn a diaper almost every time I've been snowboarding.

I ski all the time in diapers and I have no problem with my diapers. then a gain I'm only 15 minute from my ski hill.

I have been skiing since I was 6 year old, my first ski boot leather boots and cable bindings. my skis have screw on steel edge though. the older were just wood

I ski over 100 times a year. I LOVE skiing in diapers and highly recommend it. I often wear very thick diapers, such as a Bambino Bellissimo when skiing, and am always thankful I did. Nothing like the feeling of a freshly wet warm diapers when skiing down a cold mountain! I have fond memories of being in thick diapers and skiing as a kid, and wearing when I am skiing always takes me back to that time.

bambinod said:
Considering a related thread, have you spotted any used diapers in the bins at the restrooms at the lodge or on the slopes?

No i did not. Probably folks do same thing as me: Put used one in black plastic bag.

It seems like the ideal situation for them. You need to stay well-hydrated, especially at high altitudes, and your equipment is akin to a space suit- of course we all know what astronauts wear under their space suits. Just make sure you stay away from the chili and curry and you should be just fine :biggrin:

I'm a snowboarder and once spent a day on the slopes fully diapered in my thick and bulky cloth prefold and plastic pants. My baggy boarder pants hid the bulge just fine. Felt very relaxed, loose, and comfortable. The biggest ordeal was changing mid afternoon. Had to use the public restroom since there was no "family" restroom. Still, a very enjoyable and relaxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back