• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello, I am 21giraffes. I'm a pretty introverted guy. I love music, serious music junkie. I can't go a day without listening to some good tunes. I like to play video games as well, I'm almost done with the main story line on fallout 4. Additionally I like to watch anime.

Just started college this year and am finishing up my first semester. I am undecided but will probably go with marketing as my degree. Hoping to switch colleges next semester for one with a better marketing program.

I am here because I do have an interest in diapers. I am an adult baby and a diaper lover. I am kind of a sissy, not really sure at the moment, still thinking about that one.

When I came to college, I found people who also like anime. I had not told anyone in high school that I liked anime. I really enjoyed that feeling of not having to tiptoe around or not talk about a certain topic. So I wanted to join this community to do the same, to have a place where I didn't have to hide this part of me.

Reactions: egor
Hello 21giraffes and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you egor!

21giraffes said:
Thank you egor!

Hi and welcome. Yes, that's the beauty about college. You can find like minded people, and the best part is getting away from the immaturity of high school. I went to a well known music conservatory and half the male population was gay. It was such a different world from the one I left which was high school on the Jersey Shore. There were no thugs, just intelligent kids, at least for the most part. It actually took some getting used to.

I was by the way, and am, a classically trained musician, my degree in organ performance and voice. Now, I play more piano than organ as times have changed. I like a lot of different kinds of music. The world of music is a big one.

The music world is definitely huge. I was just recently informed about a-tonal music as a friend of mine is doing a paper on it. I don't listen to much classical, more alternative music. Though at one point I did play the cello, and the piano for a bit.

21giraffes said:
Hello, I am 21giraffes.

Hey You. Giraffes are my favorite animal. Ever read "The King's Giraffe"?

I'm a pretty introverted guy. I love music, serious music junkie. I can't go a day without listening to some good tunes.

21giraffes said:
I don't listen to much classical, more alternative music. Though at one point I did play the cello, and the piano for a bit.

There's some pretty great "alternative" music out there. I float around all the genres (both in traditional and alternative categorizations), depending on mood. Played trombone in high school, myself, and was terrible at improve jazz stuff. Any particular genre (or even artist?) you find listening to more often?

Just started college this year and am finishing up my first semester. I am undecided but will probably go with marketing as my degree. Hoping to switch colleges next semester for one with a better marketing program.

I am here because I do have an interest in diapers. I am an adult baby and a diaper lover. I am kind of a sissy, not really sure at the moment, still thinking about that one.

Experiment, both in school and personal stuff. It's good for you, even if you don't figure out the answer for a long time, or you don't like something.

When I came to college, I found people who also like anime. I had not told anyone in high school that I liked anime. I really enjoyed that feeling of not having to tiptoe around or not talk about a certain topic. So I wanted to join this community to do the same, to have a place where I didn't have to hide this part of me.

I never really talked about much stuff, but that's because people never really asked and I don't like talking. So, what kind of anime? and what kind of diaper?

Reactions: 21giraffes
-Music wise I mainly listen to pop and rock. The artists I am listening to most right now are Cage the Elephant, Twenty One Pilots (hence my username), Panic at the Disco!, Weezer, and Foo Fighters. What music are you listening to now? Or even recommendations. I am always looking for new music to listen to

I never really talked about much stuff, but that's because people never really asked and I don't like talking. So, what kind of anime? and what kind of diaper?

- The anime I am currently watching is Noragami Aragoto, Ace of Diamond, One Piece, Haikyuu, Owari no Seraph, Utawarerumono, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, K: Return of Kings, and Naruto (if they ever stop the fillers). If you watch, any anime suggestions?

- As far as my diapers go I haven't worn in at least 8 or 9 months, maybe a year. Though I am about to go on break and I'm going to be ordering some cushies and space to try out so pretty excited for that.

Welcome to this great community!

Thanks!

Good Evening and Welcome!
I live in New Hampshire.
For me, college was decades ago.
I am a retired Electronics Engineering Technician.

Hey man, welcome to college and adisc :) . I know college has been an amazing time for me to come into my own and figure out where the rest of the world ends and where I begin, I hope that's what happens for you as well.

All I could think of with your username was 21 Pilots, just with giraffes... Not sure if that's what you were going for but hey, giraffes are cool and 21 Pilots is really cool too

Sheik said:
Hey man, welcome to college and adisc :) . I know college has been an amazing time for me to come into my own and figure out where the rest of the world ends and where I begin, I hope that's what happens for you as well.

All I could think of with your username was 21 Pilots, just with giraffes... Not sure if that's what you were going for but hey, giraffes are cool and 21 Pilots is really cool too

That is exactly what I was going for. Like to a T. Good job! And ya as far as college I really am starting to find myself and become a "unique little snowflake" but that's a really good way to put it. Finding where the world ends and you begin.

21giraffes said:
Music wise I mainly listen to pop and rock. The artists I am listening to most right now are Cage the Elephant, Twenty One Pilots (hence my username), Panic at the Disco!, Weezer, and Foo Fighters. What music are you listening to now? Or even recommendations. I am always looking for new music to listen to

I like a splattering of Green Day, Goldmind, Peter Gabriel, a couple songs of Roxy Epoxy, The Raconteurs, The Rubens, New Order, and Genesis.

Umm, this morning I was listening to Yes. Yesterday (when you posted) I was listening to Dr. Steel. Now I'm listening to KMFDM. So the tide changes, so does my choice of music.

The anime I am currently watching is Noragami Aragoto, Ace of Diamond, One Piece, Haikyuu, Owari no Seraph, Utawarerumono, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, K: Return of Kings, and Naruto (if they ever stop the fillers). If you watch, any anime suggestions?

My sister watches Haikyuu, and has even coerced me into watching the first two episodes. Most of what I've seen is her forcing me into watching it (all of Sailor Moon, all the Sailor Moon ripoffs, Cardcaptor, Azumanga Daio, Kamisama Kiss, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Inuyasha, Ranma, blah blah blah). I'll watch just about anything fantasy or containing the words 'science' and 'fiction' in the same sentence on my own volition, and dramas with a bag of salt nearby.

As far as my diapers go I haven't worn in at least 8 or 9 months, maybe a year. Though I am about to go on break and I'm going to be ordering some cushies and space to try out so pretty excited for that.

Mine have been sitting, alone and unworn, because I can't discard them at the moment. There's been some pretty good word on the ABU Space here, though the AB stuff doesn't really interest me, so I'll probably not try them (at least not for a while).

I like a splattering of Green Day, Goldmind, Peter Gabriel, a couple songs of Roxy Epoxy, The Raconteurs, The Rubens, New Order, and Genesis.
I recently learned that green day is super popular outside of US but apparently people in the US don't like Green Day. Which I have never heard before. I have listened to the Raconteurs but otherwise most of these people I haven't heard of, will have to check out.

My sister watches Haikyuu, and has even coerced me into watching the first two episodes. Most of what I've seen is her forcing me into watching it (all of Sailor Moon, all the Sailor Moon ripoffs, Cardcaptor, Azumanga Daio, Kamisama Kiss, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Inuyasha, Ranma, blah blah blah). I'll watch just about anything fantasy or containing the words 'science' and 'fiction' in the same sentence on my own volition, and dramas with a bag of salt nearby.

I only support you being forced to watch Haikyuu, Bleach, FMA (hopefully brotherhood, otherwise...) Naruto, and Inuyasha. The others I don't really like, I didn't even finish Inuyasha.

Mine have been sitting, alone and unworn, because I can't discard them at the moment. There's been some pretty good word on the ABU Space here, though the AB stuff doesn't really interest me, so I'll probably not try them (at least not for a while).

Awww. Poor diapers. Though if you're not much into the AB what is your preference regarding diapers and all? If you're okay with me asking and then you sharing. Regardless glad to have you on here and to chat with you:biggrin:. You appear to be a pretty cool dude.

21giraffes said:
I recently learned that green day is super popular outside of US but apparently people in the US don't like Green Day. Which I have never heard before. I have listened to the Raconteurs but otherwise most of these people I haven't heard of, will have to check out.

Most of what I listen to has either been shown to me by someone else or I hear at work. I don't usually go looking for new music on my own.

I only support you being forced to watch Haikyuu, Bleach, FMA (hopefully brotherhood, otherwise...) Naruto, and Inuyasha. The others I don't really like, I didn't even finish Inuyasha.

I quite disagree with your support of mine watching Haikyuu. It just doesn't interest me.

Whatever the first Full Metal Alchemist is, that's the one I've seen. I've only finished a few television shows, anime included. I just don't like the pacing TV series have. I haven't finished Inuyasha either, even though it's something I'll probably finish eventually.

Awww. Poor diapers. Though if you're not much into the AB what is your preference regarding diapers and all? If you're okay with me asking and then you sharing.

It's a fair question, and kind of expected here. I was never much into the "May I ask you a personal question?" thing. Use your judgement before asking, and be ready to get a bad glare or comment if you judge wrong (or a painfully detailed answer). Apologize then, not before.

As far as diapers go, I find them comfortable and they tend to be convenient in a few situations where going to a toilet will be a pain. So, kinda half comfort, half practicality. I wouldn't call it "diaper lover"... that'd be a big exaggeration to get love into it. It'll just have to do, though. Too bad DF is already taken to be diaperfur and not "diapered and Furry".

The diapers don't mix with anything but the trash.

Regardless glad to have you on here and to chat with you:biggrin:. You appear to be a pretty cool dude.

Thanks. It's nice to chat, sometimes. Where I live, marijuana is legal. I'm so cool people think I'm stoned. (They also think I'm a girl. Both of those are probably due to too marijuana intake.)

Thank you for sharing about your preferences when it comes to diapers! I appreciate you telling me. Additionally I think it's pretty awesome that you have put some serious thought into where your interests lie as opposed to just realizing you like diapers and going with one of the generic labels ( which I am guilty of doing).

In regard to people thinking you're stoned I have also run into that problem even though marijuana is not legal where I live. I have been told it has to do with the fact that I often look constantly tired or 'stoned' and the fact that I have been known to be quite strange at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back