Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from me

Default Hi from me

Hello, I am 21giraffes. I'm a pretty introverted guy. I love music, serious music junkie. I can't go a day without listening to some good tunes. I like to play video games as well, I'm almost done with the main story line on fallout 4. Additionally I like to watch anime.

Just started college this year and am finishing up my first semester. I am undecided but will probably go with marketing as my degree. Hoping to switch colleges next semester for one with a better marketing program.

I am here because I do have an interest in diapers. I am an adult baby and a diaper lover. I am kind of a sissy, not really sure at the moment, still thinking about that one.

When I came to college, I found people who also like anime. I had not told anyone in high school that I liked anime. I really enjoyed that feeling of not having to tiptoe around or not talk about a certain topic. So I wanted to join this community to do the same, to have a place where I didn't have to hide this part of me.

Hello 21giraffes and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by 21giraffes View Post
    Thank you egor!
    Hi and welcome. Yes, that's the beauty about college. You can find like minded people, and the best part is getting away from the immaturity of high school. I went to a well known music conservatory and half the male population was gay. It was such a different world from the one I left which was high school on the Jersey Shore. There were no thugs, just intelligent kids, at least for the most part. It actually took some getting used to.

I was by the way, and am, a classically trained musician, my degree in organ performance and voice. Now, I play more piano than organ as times have changed. I like a lot of different kinds of music. The world of music is a big one.

The music world is definitely huge. I was just recently informed about a-tonal music as a friend of mine is doing a paper on it. I don't listen to much classical, more alternative music. Though at one point I did play the cello, and the piano for a bit.

Hello, I am 21giraffes.
    Hey You. Giraffes are my favorite animal. Ever read "The King's Giraffe"?

I'm a pretty introverted guy. I love music, serious music junkie. I can't go a day without listening to some good tunes.

I don't listen to much classical, more alternative music. Though at one point I did play the cello, and the piano for a bit.
    There's some pretty great "alternative" music out there. I float around all the genres (both in traditional and alternative categorizations), depending on mood. Played trombone in high school, myself, and was terrible at improve jazz stuff. Any particular genre (or even artist?) you find listening to more often?

Just started college this year and am finishing up my first semester. I am undecided but will probably go with marketing as my degree. Hoping to switch colleges next semester for one with a better marketing program.

I am here because I do have an interest in diapers. I am an adult baby and a diaper lover. I am kind of a sissy, not really sure at the moment, still thinking about that one.
    Experiment, both in school and personal stuff. It's good for you, even if you don't figure out the answer for a long time, or you don't like something.

When I came to college, I found people who also like anime. I had not told anyone in high school that I liked anime. I really enjoyed that feeling of not having to tiptoe around or not talk about a certain topic. So I wanted to join this community to do the same, to have a place where I didn't have to hide this part of me.
    I never really talked about much stuff, but that's because people never really asked and I don't like talking. So, what kind of anime? and what kind of diaper?

-Music wise I mainly listen to pop and rock. The artists I am listening to most right now are Cage the Elephant, Twenty One Pilots (hence my username), Panic at the Disco!, Weezer, and Foo Fighters. What music are you listening to now? Or even recommendations. I am always looking for new music to listen to

I never really talked about much stuff, but that's because people never really asked and I don't like talking. So, what kind of anime? and what kind of diaper?
    - The anime I am currently watching is Noragami Aragoto, Ace of Diamond, One Piece, Haikyuu, Owari no Seraph, Utawarerumono, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, K: Return of Kings, and Naruto (if they ever stop the fillers). If you watch, any anime suggestions?

- As far as my diapers go I haven't worn in at least 8 or 9 months, maybe a year. Though I am about to go on break and I'm going to be ordering some cushies and space to try out so pretty excited for that.

Good Evening and Welcome!
    I live in New Hampshire.
    For me, college was decades ago.
    I am a retired Electronics Engineering Technician.