Thread: I like, but then I also dont like.

Default I like, but then I also dont like.

Ok, this is a little wierd (for me at least). I have never been into furry or babyfur stuff before. but now I really knid of like it and thinks it is interesting. ok, but this is were I think it is weird. I like babyfur art work and I like talking about babyfur stuff, but I am not interested in roleplaying as a babyfur (I like role playing as a baby/toddler).

Is it wierd that I like the art and talking about it, but dont want to role play as one?

It's not really very weird. I would guess that it means you're not a furry though.

I dont know if I am one or not. Do you have to like role playing as a furry to be one?

because I like furry stuff, and I like furry pic's

Quote Originally Posted by jarett View Post
    I dont know if I am one or not. Do you have to like role playing as a furry to be one?

because I like furry stuff, and I like furry pic's
    You don't have to like RP'ing as a furry to be one. Heck, I don't even role play as a baby or toddler, and yet, I'm a TB/DL.

I also like furry art. Mostly babyfur, but some regular furry too. You are whatever you think you are, just remember that. If you think you're a furry, then there you go. You've just completed that decision. Even though I like art, I don't really consider myself to be a fur. I just don't find appeal in anything else other than that.