Have you ever told someone you were an ABDL...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Have you ever told someone you were an ABDL and they happened to be involved in AB\DL-Like stuff like you?

I have told a few people, close friends and relatives, but unfortuantely none have been like me :).. shame really lol

I personally have not told or asked anyone. However there was this one time I was at an event with a group of people chilling in a hot tub, one person brought up the term adult baby because someone was wearing a footed sleeper and someone else asked how someone could get a pair. I somewhat pushed the conversation along to see how much the guy knew about ABs and basically the group was somewhat amused but not really caring.

nope. I'm not one to chance it with my friends, I've always been one to try and keep the status quo. Also my family is quite conservative so it would not go over well with them.

Yes, but my wife didn't like that side of me. I had to lock that side of me away for years. After she passed away it has returned. I just don't know who the old person in the mirror looking back at me is.

Yes I have. IT is a very hard thing to do, and you must be ready for the reaction good or bad.

Told somebody: Yes, a lot more than probably necessary, but for me it was really helpful, except with my parents.

Somebody I told was actually into it: Yeah, actually once just not that long ago, but it was over a facebook conversation with an old friend, turns out that she is AB, but hasn't explored that much yet into the diaper side of things, even though she is pretty interested. It was a really surprising coincidence. There were relevant reasons why I talked about my AB/DL side to her and her husband.

Honestly though, I'm on the very liberal thinking side of openness about this lifestyle, maybe too much, but it is how I need to live, It makes me happy, otherwise i'm just stressed.

when i was working in amsterdam, at a telecoms company, there was a young lad, came in to start work, he was wearing clothes, that i would associate with a toddler, a pair of dungarees with a logo on the front and a bright coloured tshirt to go with it, and some bright coloured trainers, i didnt get chance to speak with him, i think he was fired the same day lol.. Whether he was an ab or not i dont know, he just looked the part..

BabyLea

babylea said:
when i was working in amsterdam, at a telecoms company, there was a young lad, came in to start work, he was wearing clothes, that i would associate with a toddler, a pair of dungarees with a logo on the front and a bright coloured tshirt to go with it, and some bright coloured trainers, i didnt get chance to speak with him, i think he was fired the same day lol.. Whether he was an ab or not i dont know, he just looked the part..

BabyLea

Sad, I wonder if it was because of his appearance, or just because he was a bad worker. I wouldn't be surprised if you got fired for not looking somewhat professional, have to play employment differently than the rest of your life.

i have told a few people. my grandmother whom i live with ( she kinda found out before i told her lol ) my gf i finally told after 6 months of dating and she was cool with it thank god ( even though the relationship is now going downhill fast and right before christmas too :/ ) and my 2 best friends who ever cool as ice with it, their immediate response was " whatever makes you happy and helps you out is fine with me " so far positives. but it is hard to even attempt to bring it up at first for sure.

I have told my dad, via email, my brother, in non specific terms, he may now know, cause he threw his trash away, where I throw away my diapers. He doesn't seem to mind it, but I won't press it with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back