I'm planning getting diapers tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm planning on getting diapers tonight! I'm gonna get them on Amazon!!!!! They will ship by tomorrow when I'm home so I can snag them into a special spot before someone sees me! I am planning on it not sure if I will do it yet! I'm gonna get Abena abri form premium off of amazon with one day shipping and Amazon prime! Is this a good diaper!

I meant to say getting not ingesting in the title! *blush* lol! I have have my moments! And I love autocorrection! Anyway what do you think?

Edit: I just did it! I'm gonna get them on Sunday! Hopefully I do not get caught by my mother or grandmother! If they find out they are diapers I will act like I don't know that's why I got and it will be one of those odd moments Everyone has in my family at one point! I'm gonna act like that's not what I ordered! I'm a green screen technology person so that's what I usually get on Amazon so I can say they got the order wrong! What should I do after that if that happens. I would have to hide them!?

Last edited:
Ingesting? Please don't eat diapers, that's a very bad idea.

Haha.....don't you love auto-correct!

Well people always say " the turkey is dry" after Thanksgiving.

Serve up some SAP and see what they say!.

I meant getting not ingesting *blush* lol!

PoweraidRed said:
I meant getting not ingesting *blush* lol!

Ah! "ingesting" => "on getting"!

PoweraidRed said:
Is this a good diaper!

Well, I was going to say, "Good? They're delicious!" But it seems you've cleared up that minor misunderstanding, so I won't.

Abenas are pretty fantastic but the fabric backed premiums aren't for me, I prefer the plastic backed.

I just did it! I'm gonna get them on Sunday! Hopefully I do not get caught by my mother or grandmother! If they find out they are diapers I will act like I don't know that's why I got and it will be one of those odd moments Everyone has in my family at one point! I'm gonna act like that's not what I ordered! I'm a green screen texhnology person so that's what I usually get on Amazon so I can say they got the order wrong! What should I do after that?

PoweraidRed said:
I can say they got the order wrong! What should I do after that?

Not knowing your family, they would probably tell you to either return them or donate them to charity. If you're not found out, then you need to find a hiding place for them and wear one as often as you can! Enjoy!

zipperless said:
Not knowing your family, they would probably tell you to either return them or donate them to charity. If you're not found out, then you need to find a hiding place for them and wear one as often as you can! Enjoy!

And of coarse I wouldn't buy diapers without having a hinding place! It's a bit odd burnt hinding place is actually outside the house not inside! I'll probly stash about four diapers in an old backpack in my room at a time! No one will look in my backpack! Never! Not even once! I already have a great plan! I Jauk have to keep watching it very closely! They are going in a spot where no body has looked for probly two or three years! I will actually probly put another one of my backpacks in that spot and hide that one too! I'm so exited to get them I can't wait to wear one! It's gonna be so comfortably awesome isn't it?

PoweraidRed said:
No one will look in my backpack! Never! Not even once! I already have a great plan!

Yeah, but for some of us, hiding diapers from a nosy mom is like (cue mission impossible music).

Years ago I had a stepfather that would ransack my room if he suspected I might be hiding something, for any reason. And of course I got to be the one to clean it up.

So... I hid stuff in their bedroom. haha, oh the irony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back