What would you want in a ABDL game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TootieTa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've been playing some of the freeware ABDL games out there lately and based off them I've got a lot of things I'd like from them.

Want:
-Physical and mental age stats
Main character starting at a certain age and can either mentally regress, physically regress, or both. As in an adult retaining their mental age but growing down and having to deal with being treated as a child, retaining their physical age but mentally turning a child, or both and just that stuff happening.
-ABDL stat
How much a character actually enjoys being put into ab stuff.
Want to wear a dress as a guy but don't want to suddenly have a sex change? I wouldn't mind that
-sibling dynamic
How you are treated changes based off age of course, you don't want anything to do with a little bro at one age, to being best friends, to the point where they don't want to deal with you.

What I don't want:
-a timer before you have to go to the bathroom
Would rather have events appear that determine if you will have to use the restroom or not than a timer.

I'll add more later, but what do you want?

Momsterous, Weston Acadamy, LAFWIRM, Acadum, and more.

Pretty sure spelling is wrong but I can't check now kind of busy

Diapers.

(LOL I had to do that ::giggle::)

Well, I look at this as a sort of "reverse Super Mario Bros" kind of thing. Here are the key distinctions:

• The goal of the game is to find your AB "mommy", who went out on an errand and and seems to be taking a while to return.
  • You begin the game as an adult-sized male in a suit, tie, etc.
  • Upon collecting some power-up (a pacifier?), you vanish/collapse into a pile of adult clothing--like Obi-wan getting lightsabered by Darth Vader--but then a baby in a diaper and a onesie crawls out from underneath the heap of clothing. Sorry, but that imagery was important!
  • Rather than a clock, there's a bladder gauge at the top of the screen that indicates your relative need of a pee. In adult form, you must periodically stop at porta-potties scattered through each stage. If your bladder meter ever fills completely up, you wet your pants. All enemies/other people pause dramatically and then begin laughing at you. And you lose a life.
  • In baby form, the bladder meter disappears and you get to skip the porta-potties.
  • If you contact an enemy in adult form, you simply die in Super Mario fashion.
  • If you contact an enemy in baby form, your pacifier flies out of your mouth and you explode out of your onesie and diaper like the Incredible Hulk. And the bladder meter returns half-full.
  • At the end of each stage, rather than jumping onto a flag pole and pulling down a flag, you slide down an angled clothesline with diapers, onesies, and other baby clothing drying on it. The higher you grab on, the more items are knocked off as you slide down, and the more points you get. You get three times as many points for being a baby when you do this, to make up for the fact that you probably wouldn't be able to jump as high.
  • At the end of each world--except the last one--rather than finding one of the princess's handmaidens, you find a babysitter. If you're in adult form, she simply tells you in condescending tone that your "mommy" will back soon. If you're in baby form, she expresses relief at having found you, and tells you that she's going to clean you up for mommy. You're then presented with a cut-scene of your babysitter changing your diaper and re-dressing you. You then get an extra thousand (or so) bonus points.
  • At the end of the last world, upon defeating the "final boss" (I still have to think about what the enemies and bosses would be in this game!), you're presented with the "golden pacifier", which, in addition to transforming you into a baby (if you aren't one already), causes the entire adult world around you to dissolve into a nursery. You find yourself sitting in the middle of a crib, crying inconsolably. Suddenly, the door flies open and your very concerned mommy rushes in, picks you up, and gives you a big hug. Credits rolls as, in the background, we see you getting a bath. When the credit roll is done, we see a brief closeup of your baby-face. You wink at the camera and then POOF! Back at the title screen.
  • Replaying after winning not only causes all the enemies to move more quickly, but also gives you a smaller bladder.
  • The stages would be themed as supermarkets, busy city streets, and other things that, traditionally, terrify lost children and their parents.
  • Hmmm... There probably would be no analog of the "fire flower". Or, perhaps if there is, it merely causes you to poop in your diaper, and thereafter to leave a trail of green smoke behind you as you crawl and jump around. Enemies coming into contact with the green smoke would pass out and be neutralized. Unless you took damage, this mode would persist until the end of the current world, when your babysitter changes your diaper.
Well, it's a start. Who's coding this?

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Well, I look at this as a sort of "reverse Super Mario Bros" kind of thing. Here are the key distinctions:

• The goal of the game is to find your AB "mommy", who went out on an errand and and seems to be taking a while to return.
  • You begin the game as an adult-sized male in a suit, tie, etc.
  • Upon collecting some power-up (a pacifier?), you vanish/collapse into a pile of adult clothing--like Obi-wan getting lightsabered by Darth Vader--but then a baby in a diaper and a onesie crawls out from underneath the heap of clothing. Sorry, but that imagery was important!
  • Rather than a clock, there's a bladder gauge at the top of the screen that indicates your relative need of a pee. In adult form, you must periodically stop at porta-potties scattered through each stage. If your bladder meter ever fills completely up, you wet your pants. All enemies/other people pause dramatically and then begin laughing at you. And you lose a life.
  • In baby form, the bladder meter disappears and you get to skip the porta-potties.
  • If you contact an enemy in adult form, you simply die in Super Mario fashion.
  • If you contact an enemy in baby form, your pacifier flies out of your mouth and you explode out of your onesie and diaper like the Incredible Hulk. And the bladder meter returns half-full.
  • At the end of each stage, rather than jumping onto a flag pole and pulling down a flag, you slide down an angled clothesline with diapers, onesies, and other baby clothing drying on it. The higher you grab on, the more items are knocked off as you slide down, and the more points you get. You get three times as many points for being a baby when you do this, to make up for the fact that you probably wouldn't be able to jump as high.
  • At the end of each world--except the last one--rather than finding one of the princess's handmaidens, you find a babysitter. If you're in adult form, she simply tells you in condescending tone that your "mommy" will back soon. If you're in baby form, she expresses relief at having found you, and tells you that she's going to clean you up for mommy. You're then presented with a cut-scene of your babysitter changing your diaper and re-dressing you. You then get an extra thousand (or so) bonus points.
  • At the end of the last world, upon defeating the "final boss" (I still have to think about what the enemies and bosses would be in this game!), you're presented with the "golden pacifier", which, in addition to transforming you into a baby (if you aren't one already), causes the entire adult world around you to dissolve into a nursery. You find yourself sitting in the middle of a crib, crying inconsolably. Suddenly, the door flies open and your very concerned mommy rushes in, picks you up, and gives you a big hug. Credits rolls as, in the background, we see you getting a bath. When the credit roll is done, we see a brief closeup of your baby-face. You wink at the camera and then POOF! Back at the title screen.
  • Replaying after winning not only causes all the enemies to move more quickly, but also gives you a smaller bladder.
  • The stages would be themed as supermarkets, busy city streets, and other things that, traditionally, terrify lost children and their parents.
  • Hmmm... There probably would be no analog of the "fire flower". Or, perhaps if there is, it merely causes you to poop in your diaper, and thereafter to leave a trail of green smoke behind you as you crawl and jump around. Enemies coming into contact with the green smoke would pass out and be neutralized. Unless you took damage, this mode would persist until the end of the current world, when your babysitter changes your diaper.
Well, it's a start. Who's coding this?

I would play this so hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back