Have you ever seen a diaper in a public restroom trash can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally have never seen an exposed adult diaper left in a public restroom trash can. Is that unusual? The other thread got me thinking about this. I'm sure there very likely must have been used diapers left in bathrooms I have been in, but I've never seen any since I generally don't make any effort to look or dig through the trash. Have you ever seen, or do you frequently see, adult diapers left in public restroom trash cans?

Never.

But then I've also never gone out of my way to see what's in restroom trash cans.

My own.

I certainly don't dig through trash cans in public places looking for used diapers - but I never the less have seen adult diapers in these places before. Baby diapers are far more common sight. I can say that I have never seen a plastic adult diaper in a can -- only the pull on store bought types.

LittleICme said:

Should have clarified, I meant besides your own. :smile1:

cm90210 said:
Baby diapers are far more common sight. I can say that I have never seen a plastic adult diaper in a can -- only the pull on store bought types.

That does seem to be the case. I've seen baby diapers a few times too, but never any larger ones.

I'll give you one worse than the diaper in the garbage, my aide and I a number of years ago went to the family style room to change and cath me,we found out the door lock was broken just as she hit my Bladder because of the surprise interruption my aide turned and I was effectively streaming into the air and not the urinal,I did not have my aide wrap the used diaper and cath just so it would be visible if the little old lady came back when we left otherwise said little old lady would have the wrong idea of what young people in chairs do in there.

I have only seen 2 adult diapers in a public trash can. Both were in different places. One was in the trash at the men's room at a airport in a major city in the USA. The other was inside a trash can at in a men's room at a Welcome Center at the state line while traveling by auto in the USA.

Not that I really pay too much attention, but I haven't see any diaper in any public trashcan myself except for maybe a baby diaper.

I've seen a post on here before though where someone at a restaraunt saw a used ABU Cushie (or some other similar ABDL diaper) in a trashcan at a restaraunt. Can't confirm the validity of the story though.

I am a janitor. I come across mostly the pull-on types of garments from Depend. I have seen some plastic Attends as well. The plastic Attends are not as objectionable as the Depend pull-on types, due to the added absorbency of the plastic "brief". Unfortunately, most of the users don't roll up the "brief" properly. They just un-tape, and leave it in the trash. There was one incidence where an individual left a used pull-on by one of the toilets. That required a call to one of the custodial supervisors. As a general rule: NEVER leave a used pull-on in a stall. That's just a good way to end up being called out!

I mash mine down hard. You would be hard pressed to see one of mine.

Not an adult diaper but I've seen baby diapers in bins and one time when I went to a hotel bathroom many years ago, there was a diaper in the toilet

WABX said:
I mash mine down hard. You would be hard pressed to see one of mine.

I don't do this because I worry about sharp things like needles hidden in the trash.
I know people are supposed to use sharps containers for those things but in public spaces, who knows!

I usually just cover it up with some paper towels.

I've never seen one. But then I always put mine in a plastic bag before carrying it from the stall to the trashcan when changing in a public restroom, and I'd hope that most other people do something similar.

One of the local FF places I go to has a Diaper Genie in the mens room (the changing table is in the handicapped-size stall in there).

I have seen a adult tab diaper in the trash once at my work and a few times pull up adult diapers but I mostly see baby diapers in trash bins.

Usually when I'm looking through another person's trash, it's to see if I can find a rare Pokémon or a Technical Mechanic. I think I found Surf once in the trash can of a cruise ship.

Joking aside, when I worked at Target, I found quite a few pairs of disposable adult underpants in shopping carts. Thankfully, none of them were used.

I haven't seen them in a public restroom but I did see a large bag of low quality used diapers in the dumpster at my apartment at one point. I don't go digging through the trash but I haven't seen it since. While it could have been from one of the tenants, I wonder if there might be other explanations, as it would have been a pretty smelly collection at that size from one person.

in nappy bins in some changing stools, i see them every now and then, everything from pull up style to plastic backed tena maxis at one point.

CookieMonstah said:
Not an adult diaper but I've seen baby diapers in bins and one time when I went to a hotel bathroom many years ago, there was a diaper in the toilet

We had a water leak in the basement at work, the sewer line that went to the street was plugged. Plumbers spent several HOURS trying to drill through whatever it was in the line. Finally got it and got a bit back to see. Some moron changed a baby's diaper in the business next to us in their bathroom, and flushed the baby diaper. Idiots. That plumber bill was hundreds of dollars.

I personally don't understand how even a newborn's diaper could make it around the gooseneck in the toilet and then down about 20 feet of line before catching... it probably got rolled up into a tight long roll and got flushed, and then began to swell and that's where it stopped. Again not sure why, but apparently those are a huge pain to drill through with the snake. The plumbers had seen it before and commented on just how difficult they usually were to remove, so apparently this level of stupid isn't terribly uncommon.

I saw a Molicare freshly deposited in the garbage can at Visitors center for Hurricane Ridge Park area in the Olympic Mts. here in the PNW. It looked new and unused so I flipped it over in the trash can and it was obviously just barely damp ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back