Being patted on the back while being put to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Do you like this? I would!

I did when I was really young between 8 and 12 years old. Since then no one really has done that to me.

PoweraidRed said:
Do you like this? I would!

Yes, love it! Goes right along with the Bum patting thread.

Funny thing is, one night while diapered thickly, my mom, who doesn't know I'm an abdl, came into my room to check in on me. I tried to pretend to be asleep, which worked. While checking she rubbed my back and even went as far as patting my rear, which she would always do when I was younger. Ever since she has made comments about wishing I was younger or even back in diapers. Oh boy, when she finds out the truth.

When I was younger I loved it, especially having my back scratched by someone else, or switching between rubbing my back and scratching it.

I too love back rubs

silentdreamer1996 said:
Funny thing is, one night while diapered thickly, my mom, who doesn't know I'm an abdl, came into my room to check in on me. I tried to pretend to be asleep, which worked. While checking she rubbed my back and even went as far as patting my rear, which she would always do when I was younger. Ever since she has made comments about wishing I was younger or even back in diapers. Oh boy, when she finds out the truth.

lol i cant help but chuckle at that last line. idk how she is as ive never met her but she seems cool enough. tell her. open up. idk lol just my 2 cents.

as for butt and back rubs aww yis. even if im not wearing that slaps me into little mode like a speeding bullet. best feeling ever.

I wouldn't mind a pat on the back of my head either. Having a caretaker would enhance my AB/DL experience.

I love it!!!!! But what I actually like better is when daddy gently rubs right behind my ear. That knocks me out with in minutes.

I would love it if my partner patted my back or bottom while I'm diapered, other than that I always loved back rubs but thats because I can't reach those spots myself!

I remember back during that one time I actually got to be with a friend who took care of me, and how she played with my hair while she bottlefed me. That felt really great ^u^
I could imagine being pat on the back, or held while I sleep must feel amazing, too.

I do. When my girlfriend and I are trying to go to bed early because I have to be at work at 4am, she helps me fall asleep by patting or rubbing my back :)

I was thinking back on my childhood, when I recalled one lucky night I had back when I was 6. I had taken some diapers from the supplies we had for our nieces, and was wearing a pair. The babysitter, a kind girl in her teens caught me. Luckily she promised to keep quiet about it, but in return, I had to be willing to act little the next time she babysat, which involved her friends coming over. I'm only starting to remember these old memories because I've been getting off my caffeine addiction and my memory has started to recover.

Happens to me,very very often,after being diapered and fed my bottle of night-time warmed formula,until I am asleep.

I'm a total whore when it comes to back rubs, scratches, or massages, lol. I love getting em, but since I've gotten older and have been single it doesn't happen too often anymore :(. Regardless of whether I'm trying to sleep or not I'd love any of the above sorts of contact, but if I am trying to sleep it'd definitely help me get more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back