What brings you into ABDL mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longest I've ever gone without any age regression was probably a few months or so in the summer time because Alaska is usually on fire in the summer time and I can't stand to sit at home doing nothing when orange smoke clouds fill the air turning the sun red; when the world is on fire, I belong out there, and the only feelings I get are 1.) Immense satisfcation and sense of accomplishment from all the hard work and saving lives and livelyhoods. 2.) Adrenaline rush from rocketing down the highway with the engine lights and sirens blaring and running for my life; those little life and death moments/brushes with death are what really does it for me; I just feel like I'm totally focused and calm; nothing else in the whole world matters except the nest mission; it's the only time I can actually here myself think because there aren't so many thoughts cluttering my head at the same time; just one or two. All I have to do is keep my wits about me and do what the Incident Commander tells me to do; he says "Jump!" and I say "Yessir and How High?" It's simple; no dilemmas. 3.) The last thing I feel is contentment and satsfaction with myself on a deep level; like all my problems and issues somehow feel so much more manageable after coming home from a three week long wildfire assignment covered in ash and dust and grime and slime. Like my entire ego has just been shattered and all that remains is pure, unadulterated "Id".....I like it. :)

I'm always DL, I regress when I'm stressed out :)

A warm bottle of milk and honey, Princess Sofia the first, my fluffy blanket and my paci :) and cuddles, toys and tickling.. most things really :laugh:

Usually the thing that makes me feel little or cubish is Diapers!!!!,cartoon's,plushies,my pacifier,and the smell of baby powder ^\\\^

Some warm and comfy jammies and of course a soft pull-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back