Is anybody in this forum an actual biologic girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the girls are secretly boys that is just a facade for females to initiate their hostile takeover of the Little Kingdom. All Doms will be submitted to their reign as they import concepts and influences such as Hello Kitty, pink, and all things glittery.

Just kidding. While I'm a biological male, I do notice females around here. As for my perception, gender is irrelevant.

brabbit1987 said:
Actually ... everything looks fine to me. Nothing politically incorrect from my perspective as a trans women. Coruse I don't speak for all trans, so someone would need to explain why it's politically incorrect, if I am wrong here.

Well that's good. I've seen some people get offended. Honestly to me it doesn't matter you gender for nearly any reason if at all.

Im a real life girl :-D first post...just joined so hello everyone!

babysittervixi said:
Im a real life girl :-D first post...just joined so hello everyone!

Yay welcome to ADISC!

Thanks binky just getting used to the forum layout x

babysittervixi said:
Thanks binky just getting used to the forum layout x

It feels like the 90s.

Why the 90s? Did I say something dumb? Sorry

babysittervixi said:
Why the 90s? Did I say something dumb? Sorry

No no, the forum reminds me of a forum from the 1990s! :)

Oh ok haha sorry im clearly used to more bitchy forums hahaha i dont know why i just assumed I was being made fun of what a goof.
The forum is ok i get the layout now ... all forum layouts are pretty alike my spelling is atrocious though Im being very aware to try not to txt speak and get myself kicked of on my first day on board (is lol allowed?... dont hate me please Im just a babysitter ;-p)

babysittervixi said:
Oh ok haha sorry im clearly used to more bitchy forums hahaha i dont know why i just assumed I was being made fun of what a goof.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone being made fun of here on ADISC. I certainly won't make fun of anyone. We're a pretty nice group here :)

SuperiorPenguin said:
I don't think I've ever seen anyone being made fun of here on ADISC. I certainly won't make fun of anyone. We're a pretty nice group here :)

Ive been to forums where any Caucasian, straight male of religious background - which I am the former three of said descriptions - are actually forbidden because of political correctness. Anything said on that forum by users of such description were deleted and they were removed because they believed we were politically incorrect. I mean, the daydreams for all those who oppose the standard politically incorrect demographics. Sad to say, that place was run by LGBT members that thought all straights were homophobic and all Asexuals were a facade. Feminazi's that believed all straight men are rapists. Caucasians were targeted for supposed racism. I'm glad I got to see that cursed forum die. Bred nothing but hatred for all those who stood politically correct.

ADISC, on the other hand, was one of the first forums I joined and still remain loyal to. I recommend this forum to any and all ABDL's I find out in other mediums of digital socialization.

BinkyBoi said:
Ive been to forums where any Caucasian, straight male of religious background - which I am the former three of said descriptions - are actually forbidden because of political correctness. Anything said on that forum by users of such description were deleted and they were removed because they believed we were politically incorrect. I mean, the daydreams for all those who oppose the standard politically incorrect demographics. Sad to say, that place was run by LGBT members that thought all straights were homophobic and all Asexuals were a facade. Feminazi's that believed all straight men are rapists. Caucasians were targeted for supposed racism. I'm glad I got to see that cursed forum die. Bred nothing but hatred for all those who stood politically correct.

ADISC, on the other hand, was one of the first forums I joined and still remain loyal to. I recommend this forum to any and all ABDL's I find out in other mediums of digital socialization.

That is incredible, in a bad way. I am two of those three things (I am not religious.) I honestly can't imagine a mind set and a intense anxiety that would create such a place on the internet.

I am glad you found ADISC.

SuperiorPenguin said:
... I am two of those three things (I am not religious.) I honestly can't imagine a mind set and a intense anxiety that would create such a place on the internet...

It's probably BECAUSE you are white, straight and male that you can't imagine the mind set and anxiety that creates such places... It's because the off-line world hasn't always been good to ethic / religious minorities, queer people or women (etc...) that you get that kind of reaction once people are able to run their own community on-line - and sometimes they have a point.

MsClaraRiddle said:
It's probably BECAUSE you are white, straight and male that you can't imagine the mind set and anxiety that creates such places...

Exactly. I can do my best to empathize and I can understand on some level the struggle they go through. I will never live it cause, it is not who I am.

I should revise that I'm not straight lol. I'm actually asexual.

BinkyBoi said:
I should revise that I'm not straight lol. I'm actually asexual.

I am whatever it is to be attracted to what I am attracted to.. which is mostly women, but I don't like to narrow it down. I'm down for anything that strikes my fancy.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back