Just went 24 hours wearing for the first time and didn't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently been wearing 24/7 due to a colitis flareup. Over the past few weeks, I have only had two cases where I was forced to use the diaper and thanked God that I was wearing one. My point is that you can wear 24/7 without using for comfort, and considering that I have a bony butt, the extra padding helps my sit bones. A single Tena Stretch Super can last me a week before clumping if there are no accidents (I use a toilet mount bidet to stay clean).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG3C1ZE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Last edited:
Its confilting to me. I have my share of public disasters(Specifaclly Tapes popping), but other than that every time i wear for a whole day i love it

I've gone 24/7 at various points, although it's been several years since I've even had the thought cross my mind. About the longest I made it was about a month, and I did several stints of two and three weeks.

The thing I always found was that at some point it felt like a chore, like I was serving the diapers instead of vice versa. My partner has been 24/7 by choice for over a decade, and he tells me that if one powers through that first time it feels like a chore, it's easy from there. But for me, it felt like work.

With things like diapers, if I'm not having fun, I see no reason to keep on with it. So, these days I wear very infrequently. At some point if I feel like going 24/7, I will. Until then, I'll wear if I feel like it and not a bit longer.

GoldDragonAurkarm said:
The thing I always found was that at some point it felt like a chore, like I was serving the diapers instead of vice versa. My partner has been 24/7 by choice for over a decade, and he tells me that if one powers through that first time it feels like a chore, it's easy from there. But for me, it felt like work.

Looks to me like you're doing it right. Do it for the enjoyment, not for the regiment. The break will probably make the relapse all that much better anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back