What's in your quick change bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a quick change in the lid area of my lunch bag (it's a can cooler with a top area perfect for something small like that) Google for Ozark Trail Can Cooler, I got it at walmart for $7.

In the lid I keep a Tykables Tighty Whities for its utility, all white color, and good capacity/fit. I also keep a 1gal ziploc and a folded up black trash bag in case I need some disposal options.

In the front there's a zipper pouch, where I keep a travel size talc, zeesorb, and cornstarch. I also have a small plastic bottle with a few ounces of baby lotion in it.

The zippers on the lower cooler area and the upper lid came with pulls, but I removed the top pull to make it less obvious as an area for additional storage, and to prevent accidental opening by myself or someone else.

I have an olive drab military messenger bag i use and i generally keep 2 pull-ups and 2 diapers on hand, I don't actually bring anything else but I,m not usually out long so i can go home to clean up if i need to. I would bring and use baby powder but i worry about my family smelling it and suspecting something.

I either use a laptop ruck sack ,but since changing jobs to a truck with a sleeper cab they're in my night bag

I have a little zipper bag with 2 tens super, small package of wipes. FYI- be careful if squeezing plastic backed diapers into a small bag with a zipper, the plastic can get caught in the zipper creating a hole

My backpack is for me if I happen to be wearing but I stock for my cub at all times whether he's visiting or not just so I don't forget. For him, that's one diaper that's usually thin because I'm assuming an emergency of some kind and wipes in a ziploc bag. For me/general, is powder, lotion, at least three diapers, two of which will be thinner (Depends, remaining Snuggies, ATN, etc.) and one more substantial Rearz Inspire, Teddy Bambino, Tena Slip Maxi, or Abena M4. I tend toward ones that either look medical or would show white if there was some peekage, since while I was 24/7 I could theoretically need to change at work (only had to do this once). I also have several small trash bags, a pair of latex gloves, a travel pack of of tissues, a roll of white duct tape, and 5 or so Total Dry Maximum Boost Ups, which will significantly extend even one of the thin diapers if need be.

that sounds more like a "diaper duffle bag" to me...? You surely don't pack light!

bambinod said:
that sounds more like a "diaper duffle bag" to me...? You surely don't pack light!

It just goes in the trunk of my car, so I figure I might as well have everything I could reasonably need.

I have a small zippered pouch I keep in my backpack.
It's about the same size as a small binder/day planner.

Includes:
2 Total Dry Plus diapers
1 package of travel wipes
2 ziplock gallon bags
2 plastic grocery bags

Trevor said:
It just goes in the trunk of my car, so I figure I might as well have everything I could reasonably need.

ah that makes more sense. I don't presently have any kit in my vehicle but I shoud fix that. I used to carry better supplies, but that was also before I started using my lunchbox. It's not so much for "to be prepared for anything" as much as it's "to be prepared if I need a change or a little TLC". I've only has to change a couple times, but I've gotten into the talc and number of times.

bambinod said:
ah that makes more sense. I don't presently have any kit in my vehicle but I shoud fix that. I used to carry better supplies, but that was also before I started using my lunchbox. It's not so much for "to be prepared for anything" as much as it's "to be prepared if I need a change or a little TLC". I've only has to change a couple times, but I've gotten into the talc and number of times.

I also go through extended periods where it's not that unusual to get invited out by diapery friends to something that can turn overnight with not so much warning, so it's easier just to keep a bag that's at least minimally prepared at all times.

At the moment...
3 Tena Slip Maxi
2 Kolibri comslip
8 Lille classic booster
5 sheets flushable liner
1 pack antibacterial surface wipes
1 pack flushable wet wipes
1 pack baby wipes
1 pack Z-fold towels
5 ziploc disposal bags
1 pair Suprima PVC pants style 1218
1 pair high waist shape control panties
1 2' square PVC sheet
1 pump spray hand sanitiser

It's a biggish laptop bag packed rather tightly. The idea is that it looks like my normal laptop case, although at the moment it is bulging in a rather un-laptoppy way!

A briefcase with..
1 Double Stuffed Depend MaxPro
4 Regular Depend MaxPro
8 Male Guards (Pads)
1 Travel Size Extra Thick Adult Wipes
1 Baby Aquaphor Skin Protectant (works well for diaper rash)
1 Scent Baby Powder - Lavender & Chamomile
1 BabyMagic Hair&Body Wash - Soft Powder Scent=Heaven

Trevor said:
I also go through extended periods where it's not that unusual to get invited out by diapery friends to something that can turn overnight with not so much warning, so it's easier just to keep a bag that's at least minimally prepared at all times.

oh, absolutely! That sounds great, wish I had that kind of social life! :p

I don't normally wear out in public for an extended period of time, but when I do I pack pretty light.

- 2 Tena Slip Maxi (cloth backed)
- Travel-sized J&J baby powder
- 3 ziplock bags + grocery bags
- Small pack of Pampers baby wipes

Stuffed in my backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back