Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adverse Effects of 24/7?

Default Adverse Effects of 24/7?

I had been wearing 24/7 for a couple months. My parents came to town for a little while, meaning I couldn't wear for a week.

Now: Since I stopped wearing, every-time I have to go, it is instant and VERY urgent. One time this week, I had a accident because I did not know i had to go to the restroom until it was too late. Could this be caused by wearing 24/7?

Quite possibly. Some develope Urge Incontinence from wearing 24/7 where the bladder shrinks and the muscles that control urination become more weaker. Think of it as un-potty-training.

I can believe it. I've never gone 24x7, but I have worn all day for several days in a row, and that proved to be quite long enough for me to acclimate to diapers. After returning to underwear, I several times caught myself about to wet my pants. It wasn't wholly subconscious, but it was pretty close! So I can very much believe that, following several months of continuous diaper-wearing, one would need to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Quite possibly. Some develope Urge Incontinence from wearing 24/7 where the bladder shrinks and the muscles that control urination become more weaker.
    Dang! That's not good!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    Dang! That's not good!
    Like I have already said, practising this fetish has it's darkside.

If it is a result of wearing 24/7 I'd advise to wear less and make an effort to hold more often. Gradually those control muscles will build back up.

Are you male or female? If you're female you can do pelvic exercises that might help.

I had been wearing 24/7 for a couple months. My parents came to town for a little while, meaning I couldn't wear for a week.

Now: Since I stopped wearing, every-time I have to go, it is instant and VERY urgent. One time this week, I had a accident because I did not know i had to go to the restroom until it was too late. Could this be caused by wearing 24/7?
    It's nothing permanent, all you have to do is retrain yourself. It's developing precontinence (not incontinence) by wearing 24/7. Just like a toddler going through potty training, you'll have to train yourself again and develop bladder capacity and reduce dependence once again.

Like I have already said, practising this fetish has it's darkside.

If it is a result of wearing 24/7 I'd advise to wear less and make an effort to hold more often. Gradually those control muscles will build back up.

Are you male or female? If you're female you can do pelvic exercises that might help.
    I'm male.

As I stated before for me I would not call it a fetish, as that relates to a sexual desire, If you take the definition of Fetish: "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

Lifestyle or hobby would be closer to the correct definition. For me it has no sexual desire or aspects wrapped up in it. Though I do understand what you mean

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    It's nothing permanent, all you have to do is retrain yourself. It's developing precontinence (not incontinence) by wearing 24/7. Just like a toddler going through potty training, you'll have to train yourself again and develop bladder capacity and reduce dependence once again.
    Understood.

I'm male.

As I stated before for me I would not call it a fetish, as that relates to a sexual desire, If you take the definition of Fetish: "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

Lifestyle or hobby would be closer to the correct definition. For me it has no sexual desire or aspects wrapped up in it. Though I do understand what you mean
    You can call it a "lifestyle or "hobby" as much as you like, I fall into those categories myself, but it is still, in essence, a fetish. There is such a thing as non-sexual fetishism too.

You can call it a "lifestyle or "hobby" as much as you like, I fall into those categories myself, but it is still, in essence, a fetish. There is such a thing as non-sexual fetishism too.
    Gotcha.

It's like when you do anything over and over you eventually do it subconsciously, be careful!