Thread: the amazon.com onezie

Default the amazon.com onezie

I want to purchase the onezie from amazon.com. i like the price and i like the look... but i have a couple of questions about it...

Amazon.com: Adult Onesie Style T-Shirt , Large, White: Health & Personal Care

my questions:
    sizing:
    1) i know my waist size
    2) do i need to make a measurement from my shoulder to my crouch for the length measurment.. i assume i should do this with a diaper on...
    3) the arm holes.. are they big enough to fit adult arms in...

does anyone own one ?? i would like some feedback on them in general but mostly the sizing..

please inform.

yeah i own one. i just bout it a few days ago and it came today. its a great shirt.

yes the arms fit adults. if you know your waist size, just go with that. it should work out. if you have any questions just ask

how do i judge the height? my waist is a 36? so would that put me in a large??

I would say get the medium. are you tall though?

I am a 32/33 in waist and i am about 5'8/5'9 and i got the small and it fits me great.

tall yes --- i am about 6ft3inches..... thats what is worrying me the height....

I had one, didnt have much luck. Like i got it and i guess im not proportioned to what there designed for, like it was nice in the trunk, but it was just too long. Also i had it for like a month and then the one button in the crotch ripped out when i was unsnapping them... maybe it was just my usual bad luck messing with me again lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbdl58860 View Post
    I had one, didnt have much luck. Like i got it and i guess im not proportioned to what there designed for, like it was nice in the trunk, but it was just too long. Also i had it for like a month and then the one button in the crotch ripped out when i was unsnapping them... maybe it was just my usual bad luck messing with me again lol
    Maybe not - there's a review that says one of the snaps ripped out while the clothing was in the wash. While I don't have experience with onesies of any size, the snaps seem a weak point.

careybw

I have bought 3-4 in the past from that company. (They are in the the city that I work in, and accept walk-ins' The snaps break off real easy. One I bought 3 months or so ago, a snap broke the first day. I went to walmart sewing section and purchased some metal snaps and put those in. They lasted awhile.Overall, not bad, but I find it is best to use a size smaller than your normal shirt size, otherwise the length of the cover will be too long.