• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey there everyone I'm sean and I'm new to the community(well this community at least) and I would love to get to know some fellow minded abdls from the area or in general. Feel free to hit me up some time for some cuddling and chats and cute pictures :3

littleabdl said:
Hey there everyone I'm sean and I'm new to the community(well this community at least) and I would love to get to know some fellow minded abdls from the area or in general. Feel free to hit me up some time for some cuddling and chats and cute pictures :3

Welcome, I too am from Colorado, just outside of Denver by like 45 minutes and an hour outside the Springs.

Welcome! I am not from Colorado, though feel free to shoot me a message.

What are some of your hobbies outside AB/DL?

Not from the Springs, or Colorado - but wish I could be from both! I totally love Colorado and dream of moving there one day.

Greetings!

How about that wonderful Colorado weather we've been having the last couple weeks? Is it fall or winter? already!

Welcome! I too am from Colorado! Currently, I'm out of state for school, but I can't wait to go back!

Hi Sean, I'm near Denver and new to this online community as well, I'd love to chat, so hit me up anytime =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back