You know you're truly a little when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
...you spend most of the family Thanksgiving get together hanging out and playing with your four year old cousin. We even played on the floor literaly at the grownups'--and older kids'-- feet while they played a card game. But, why not, watercolors, Legos, and Play Doh are way more fun anyway.:laugh:

I always endup playing with A. The family pets or B. Kids.

Kids and animals love me, they all just flock to me.

When you get super excited when walking through the toys aisle :p

When you look at baby and toddler clothes and your first thought is that you wish they were in your size. :(

TinyBabyHooves said:
When you look at baby and toddler clothes and your first thought is that you wish they were in your size. :(

This! "grrr"

When you walk down the toy aisle or baby isle and you try and act cool or you see something so good and you get a horrible feeling knowing you'll probably never get it

CookieMonstah said:
When you walk down the toy aisle or baby isle and you try and act cool or you see something so good and you get a horrible feeling knowing you'll probably never get it

I can't even go into a toy shop without buying something! usually it's always a plushie.

Yolandi said:
I can't even go into a toy shop without buying something! usually it's always a plushie.

I don't go out that often and when I do it's usually with my family so I can't do that, the last one I bought was a cookie monster plushie, however I recently bought a cookie monster onesie, should arrive soon and will be my 3rd after Santa Claus and a crocodile one

Yolandi said:

I have way to many plushies! I literally have 7 or so HUGE bags full! I always buy them, anywhere I I buy them. That is one thing I am not afraid of, I'll buy and have em in public.

Yolandi said:
I wish I could

tonitrui said:
I wish I could

I do. Ill have friends or even my parents with me.. I just let them think I am weird, cause I like them!

tonitrui said:
I wish I could

Why can't you? There's nothing wrong with buying Plushies! I still get Plushies on my birthday from my Mom! "blush"

Yolandi said:
Why can't you? There's nothing wrong with buying Plushies! I still get Plushies on my birthday from my Mom! "blush"

But you're a girl, right? Like the point I made the other day people won't mind but for a guy they'd be like "cmon you're __ years old now"

CookieMonstah said:
But you're a girl, right? Like the point I made the other day people won't mind but for a guy they'd be like "cmon you're __ years old now"

So what if I am a girl? just because your a boy doesn't mean you can't have the things you want right? who cares what anyone else thinks!

CookieMonstah said:

I am a "man" and I still get plushies. My parents even buy them for me, as do my friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Yolandi said:
who cares what anyone else thinks!

Exactly!

I still squee over and buy plushies too!!!

When every time you watch the AB episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl, your only thought is, "Where did she get the giant bABy bottle? I want it!"

When you feel that your teddy bear is real, and not pretend/make-believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back