Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: You know you're truly a little when...

  1. #1

    Default You know you're truly a little when...

    ...you spend most of the family Thanksgiving get together hanging out and playing with your four year old cousin. We even played on the floor literaly at the grownups'--and older kids'-- feet while they played a card game. But, why not, watercolors, Legos, and Play Doh are way more fun anyway.

  2. #2

    Default

    You realize that you pretend to be the grownup, not the other way around.

  3. #3

    Default

    I always endup playing with A. The family pets or B. Kids.

    Kids and animals love me, they all just flock to me.

  4. #4

    Default

    When you get super excited when walking through the toys aisle :p

  5. #5

    Default

    When dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets taste better than regular chicken nuggets!

  6. #6

    Default

    When you look at baby and toddler clothes and your first thought is that you wish they were in your size.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyHooves View Post
    When you look at baby and toddler clothes and your first thought is that you wish they were in your size.
    This! "grrr"

  8. #8

    Default

    When you walk down the toy aisle or baby isle and you try and act cool or you see something so good and you get a horrible feeling knowing you'll probably never get it

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    When you walk down the toy aisle or baby isle and you try and act cool or you see something so good and you get a horrible feeling knowing you'll probably never get it
    I can't even go into a toy shop without buying something! usually it's always a plushie.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I can't even go into a toy shop without buying something! usually it's always a plushie.
    I don't go out that often and when I do it's usually with my family so I can't do that, the last one I bought was a cookie monster plushie, however I recently bought a cookie monster onesie, should arrive soon and will be my 3rd after Santa Claus and a crocodile one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.