Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know you're truly a little when...

Default You know you're truly a little when...

...you spend most of the family Thanksgiving get together hanging out and playing with your four year old cousin. We even played on the floor literaly at the grownups'--and older kids'-- feet while they played a card game. But, why not, watercolors, Legos, and Play Doh are way more fun anyway.

You realize that you pretend to be the grownup, not the other way around.

I always endup playing with A. The family pets or B. Kids.

Kids and animals love me, they all just flock to me.

When you get super excited when walking through the toys aisle :p

When dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets taste better than regular chicken nuggets!

When you look at baby and toddler clothes and your first thought is that you wish they were in your size.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyHooves View Post
    When you look at baby and toddler clothes and your first thought is that you wish they were in your size.
    This! "grrr"

When you walk down the toy aisle or baby isle and you try and act cool or you see something so good and you get a horrible feeling knowing you'll probably never get it

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    When you walk down the toy aisle or baby isle and you try and act cool or you see something so good and you get a horrible feeling knowing you'll probably never get it
    I can't even go into a toy shop without buying something! usually it's always a plushie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I can't even go into a toy shop without buying something! usually it's always a plushie.
    I don't go out that often and when I do it's usually with my family so I can't do that, the last one I bought was a cookie monster plushie, however I recently bought a cookie monster onesie, should arrive soon and will be my 3rd after Santa Claus and a crocodile one