Bum Patting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of my favourite things but it's been a while as I am single at the moment

I have always loved this, the sound of the plastic pants is marvelous! I did a bit of research once to find out why it is soothing, they think it has to do with when the baby was in the womb, it sounds like a heartbeat.

Patty

My wife was nice enough to do this to me once before bed and it felt like I was in a light trance.

The only times this happens to me are after a spanking. After he's done giving me my spanking - and after I've had a moment or two to sob bare-bottomed - my Daddy will pull up my training pants and give me a few soft pats on my now-padded bottom. It's very reassuring - as if to say he's not mad at me any more, and that he still loves me even though he had to spank me.

I've never got to experience this for myself (yet). I have had the opportunity to do it for someone else. I'm not sure how he felt about it, but I find it rather enjoyable as the patter. I'm not sure why. Reading what some of you guys are saying, it must be even more fun to be the one receiving the pats.

One of my memories was being in training pants, and having my padded butt being rubbed.
So soothing :)

I want to be bum patted but I have no one to do it on me?

Mattew said:
I've never got to experience this for myself (yet). I have had the opportunity to do it for someone else. I'm not sure how he felt about it, but I find it rather enjoyable as the patter. I'm not sure why. Reading what some of you guys are saying, it must be even more fun to be the one receiving the pats.

I like it, but being a brat about it is kinda fun.

I have experience this from my mother. Now and then i pat my own butt just for the sound and feeling.

My mom did it recently, accidentally, while checking in on me one night. I was thickly padded, and she rubbed my back at patted my rear. I guess she thought she dreamed of the crinkling sound because she later said she wishes I was still her little one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back