Norfolk/suffolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm quite new to this whole life and this forum and am enjoying both the lifestyle and this website. It's amazing how many of us there are, which got me wondering how many are in norfolk/ suffolk area which is where I'm from. Don't worry nothing weird and creepy I'm not gong to hunt you down I was just wondering when I wonder around places such as norwich like I did today am I passing other dl's

Bowes said:
I'm quite new to this whole life and this forum and am enjoying both the lifestyle and this website. It's amazing how many of us there are, which got me wondering how many are in norfolk/ suffolk area which is where I'm from. Don't worry nothing weird and creepy I'm not gong to hunt you down I was just wondering when I wonder around places such as norwich like I did today am I passing other dl's

You never know... Very hard to say how many ABDLs there are out there... In the past I've estimated perhaps 50,000 in the whole of the UK, so I guess maybe 100 people out of 140,000 who live in Norwich, maybe just over 1000 in Norfolk and Suffolk all together? There are certainly thousands of us out there, but only thousands, rather than millions, so we're pretty rare. If you want to find the regular in person meet ups in the UK you have to go to London or Birmingham.

I'm in Yorkshire but just wanted to give my support. keep enjoying the lifestyle there's plenty of us! :)

Well it's possible.. I live in Norwich and I'm a Diaper Lover so there's always a chance our paths may have crossed!!

I'm living in Finland. So far away. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back