Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all!

If you are anything like me you have probably been setting some dollars away throughout the year to buy all of your diapers on Black Friday! (haha I wish I did that)

But in all seriousness I definitely do want to do some ABDL Black Friday shopping. Now the only sale I'm currently aware of is the one at AwwSoCute, and I was wondering if there are any others out there (and / or) any cyber Monday sales that we should be anticipating!

Thanks All
Happy Thanksgiving
Keep plenty of diapers on standby

Walak

Update: ABU is having a buy a case, get a t shirt deal. (No Financial Discount)

Bambino usually has a sale around now.

The only one I've seen so far is from Tykables, save 10% from black Friday through cyber Monday on cases with promo code "WONDERLAND" in the USA. If you're in Canada, UK OR EU, you can save 25% on any remaining cases of old stock.

ABUniverse -> no sale, just a free limited edition t-shirt with any case orders

Bambino's is closed Thanksgiving and black Friday, I don't see any sales from them.

XPMedical is also closed Thanksgiving and black Friday, I don't see any sales from them.

BareBum diapers is having free shipping in the US Continental 48 States until November 30th, not sure if it was always free or not.

Rearz is including a free Safari pacifier with Safari diapers purchase until Friday.

Tygon said:
Rearz is including a free Safari pacifier with Safari diapers purchase until Friday.

That is pretty cool!

- - - Updated - - -

I will try to find some cool stuff for myself! I don't have any AB/DL stuff aside from diapers.

is there a promo code for the Rearz deal?

Tykables is Having a 10% to 25% off sale depending on where you live.

Code: WONDERLAND

Last edited:
i know diaper buys is having a sale with code BLKFRI on the 27th, 20 % off

Nappies R Us is doing 10% off. Code BLACKFRIDAY15

Little Keeper Sleeper is doing 15% off. Code LKSBF

The All-In-One Company is doing 50% off their pre-made (non-custom) sleepers. Code FRIDAY50

Last edited:
Everybody be sure to visit AwwsoCute today for 46% off their entire store excluding inflatable cribs! promo code BLACKFRIDAY46

Walak said:
Everybody be sure to visit AwwsoCute today for 46% off their entire store excluding inflatable cribs! promo code BLACKFRIDAY46

Thanks! That was useful, what a great deal!

Just ordered a onesie from AwwSoCute. My first ever. The price was so good I couldn't resist. I've been meaning to get one for a while.

NovaDL said:
Just ordered a onesie from AwwSoCute. My first ever. The price was so good I couldn't resist. I've been meaning to get one for a while.

I ordered a pacifer! Only 6 and some change!

Glad you all are having a good Black Friday :)

Note said:
I learned something new about Aww So Cute today: their customer support sucks.

Can you elaborate? I just purchased something from them!

Note said:
I learned something new about Aww So Cute today: their customer support sucks.

That seems to be their way. Not always terrible, just unreliable. I got my two orders from them quickly enough but they weren't very communicative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back