Short Film with ABDL Character happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami, Florida :)

I just received the demo of the Theme Song. Man, I can't wait to hear the final mix! The song is called "Imperfection (Makes Us Who We Are)"

Guys, I'm just waiting for Moo to accept the crowdfunding page so I can post it here. I got a letter from the fiscal sponsor. This is happening! :D By the way, who wants to hear the demo of the theme song?

kik91 said:
Guys, I'm just waiting for Moo to accept the crowdfunding page so I can post it here. I got a letter from the fiscal sponsor. This is happening! :D By the way, who wants to hear the demo of the theme song?

Ooooo, I would like to.

wishing all success to the team and looking forward to the series!

21giraffes said:
Just listened to the song and thought it was amazing!!! Can't wait for this project to be released, looks like it is being very well done.

Thank you!!!

21giraffes said:
Just listened to the song and thought it was amazing!!! Can't wait for this project to be released, looks like it is being very well done.

Professional reviews on the script:

Review #1:

It’s nice to see a series of stories exploring how complicated it is to be a teenager. These are well worn stories, told over and over, but I think it’s important to keep putting stories like this out there. Stories are about characters growing and changing and there’s no period in life where more changes happen than a person’s teenage years. The stories told within “Of Deviant Hearts” tap into the inherent anxiety of being caught between childhood and adulthood, and all the weirdness that comes with it. I specifically like that the story doesn’t rely on cliched and overused tropes to talk about kids struggling. Richie, and his diaper fetish, is a good example of this. The script isn’t afraid to explore more taboo slices of life, and it definitely works in the story’s favor. I also think the use of voice-over was utilized well throughout most of the script. It may be a little much in the prologue section, but it really shines when connected to the individual characters’ journal entries.

Review #2:
What I really enjoy most about Of Deviant Hearts is its characters. The script has a great premise as we watch three old friends, Scarlet, Richie, and Sam, each deal with their own “deviant” problems after their friendship has splintered. Although Scarlet’s and Sam’s storylines are really entertaining, I think my favorite has to be Richie’s. Infantilism is a bizarre condition rarely addressed and what better way to promote acceptance than with Richie’s rather harmless behavior. The script has plenty of conflict between one another and with Jake, an excellent antagonist you love to hate. The story has a nice shift when Richie and Sam reconcile, vowing to help Scarlet. The script uses really engaging characters, each with their own quirks, to advocate acceptance in a really entertaining and well-written story.

kik91 said:
Professional reviews on the script:

Review #1:

It’s nice to see a series of stories exploring how complicated it is to be a teenager. These are well worn stories, told over and over, but I think it’s important to keep putting stories like this out there. Stories are about characters growing and changing and there’s no period in life where more changes happen than a person’s teenage years. The stories told within “Of Deviant Hearts” tap into the inherent anxiety of being caught between childhood and adulthood, and all the weirdness that comes with it. I specifically like that the story doesn’t rely on cliched and overused tropes to talk about kids struggling. Richie, and his diaper fetish, is a good example of this. The script isn’t afraid to explore more taboo slices of life, and it definitely works in the story’s favor. I also think the use of voice-over was utilized well throughout most of the script. It may be a little much in the prologue section, but it really shines when connected to the individual characters’ journal entries.

Review #2:
What I really enjoy most about Of Deviant Hearts is its characters. The script has a great premise as we watch three old friends, Scarlet, Richie, and Sam, each deal with their own “deviant” problems after their friendship has splintered. Although Scarlet’s and Sam’s storylines are really entertaining, I think my favorite has to be Richie’s. Infantilism is a bizarre condition rarely addressed and what better way to promote acceptance than with Richie’s rather harmless behavior. The script has plenty of conflict between one another and with Jake, an excellent antagonist you love to hate. The story has a nice shift when Richie and Sam reconcile, vowing to help Scarlet. The script uses really engaging characters, each with their own quirks, to advocate acceptance in a really entertaining and well-written story.

I love the reviews, where did you get them from? Specifically review 2?

Tyger said:
I love the reviews, where did you get them from? Specifically review 2?

They're from professional screenwriters in the BlueCat Screenplay Competition, they give you reviews with your entries :) It seems Richie is a very popular character!

kik91 said:
They're from professional screenwriters in the BlueCat Screenplay Competition, they give you reviews with your entries :) It seems Richie is a very popular character!

Awesome! That is because adult babies are the best!

Tyger said:
Awesome! That is because adult babies are the best!

Of course they are! But in all seriousness, I'm really happy these reviews are positive. It tells me we're going to the right direction.

kik91 said:
Of course they are! But in all seriousness, I'm really happy these reviews are positive. It tells me we're going to the right direction.

Yeah, that is a pretty good sign when it is coming from somebody you aren't affiliated with who is also part of the film industry.

Tyger said:
Yeah, that is a pretty good sign when it is coming from somebody you aren't affiliated with who is also part of the film industry.

Yup, now I just need to finish getting the funding and we will be good to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back