Libero sleep tight night time protection! Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
(As requested) I'll just give you my first impressions & some key points! So as stated on the package these pull-ups are designed for children aged between 10 & 16 years old! Weight allowance being (35-60kg) Extremely stretchy with plenty of room depending on your body weight & gender! Plain white with a mint green waistband it also features stars printed on the actual Pull-up! Not exactly the most adorable looking pull-up but I suppose they are designed for teenagers who might not necessarily want adorable prints & bight colours! As for absorbency I have been wearing one all day & I'm now on my third wetting & the results are quite pleasing although I don't think it's going to hold much more! Don't get these confused with adult pull-ups which for some unknown reason usually don't come with standing leg gatherers? but these do so I'm not expecting any issues with leaks or those occasional messy accidents! My only gripe with these are they do tend to ride a bit high on my waistline! They are literally just kissing the underneath of my belly button & other than my Tigger onesie I don't own baggy clothes to hide it so that may cause me a problem! Overall I like them but personally won't be buying them again as they are slightly larger than I require! Hope this information has been useful! (Ekk)

They sound perfect, for me atleast! Goodnites fit my perfectly, so I have to imagine these will fit even better (maybe hold more?) Imma buy some!

SuperiorPenguin said:
(maybe hold more?)

I would say yes! They are more absorbent than drynites! Although after my third wetting I did begin to feel damp but I was laying down when I wet which doesn't help!

Yolandi said:
I would say yes! They are more absorbent than drynites! Although after my third wetting I did begin to feel damp but I was laying down when I wet which doesn't help!

Goodnites for me are pretty much done after one use, more for the fact they make me feel littler than a premium AB/DL diaper. They are more like a childs diaper.

Wish I could figure out how to get them over to the U.S.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Wish I could figure out how to get them over to the U.S.

I have found a few sellers that will ship them to US. That is where I am. Shipping is astronomical more than the product. I think it is worth it.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Goodnites for me are pretty much done after one use

My goodness! you must be a heavy wetter!

Any pictures Yolandi ?
Where did you get them from ?

SuperiorPenguin said:
I have found a few sellers that will ship them to US. That is where I am. Shipping is astronomical more than the product. I think it is worth it.

Care to share a link pls ��

tdlrfootedpjs said:

Yes, let me find it again.

- - - Updated - - -

tdlrfootedpjs said:

From what I can tell, http://www.drylife.co.uk/ will ship to the US. They seem to have let me use my address and everything seems to have gone right. I am in NW USA.

- - - Updated - - -

Yolandi said:
My goodness! you must be a heavy wetter!

I am.. :sweatdrop:

Bby said:
Any pictures Yolandi ?
Where did you get them from ?

I got mine from Amazon & I can't workout how to upload Pictures on here!

Yolandi said:
I got mine from Amazon & I can't workout how to upload Pictures on here!

To upload picture:

A. Find where they are on your computer or find a link to the picture you want online
B. Open a dialog box on ADISC
C. On the top bar of the dialog box, there is a group of logos that go: Globe, Letter, Another Globe, Picture, Movie Film, and a text box. Click on the picture: 4th one in. It will give you the choice to share a picture via link or via uploading from your computer.
D. Make your choice and either upload the photo or submit the link.

- - - Updated - - -

tdlrfootedpjs said:

Here is another place that says worldwide shipping. http://diaperways.com/en/content/4-about-us

They sell them!

SuperiorPenguin said:
To upload picture:

A. Find where they are on your computer or find a link to the picture you want online
B. Open a dialog box on ADISC
C. On the top bar of the dialog box, there is a group of logos that go: Globe, Letter, Another Globe, Picture, Movie Film, and a text box. Click on the picture: 4th one in. It will give you the choice to share a picture via link or via uploading from your computer.
D. Make your choice and either upload the photo or submit the link.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another place that says worldwide shipping. http://diaperways.com/en/content/4-about-us

They sell them!

Awesome thank you kindly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back