• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

babylea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi there,

my name is Keith, i am a film producer, as well as a 18 month old baby boy. i found this site many moons ago, but have just joined today. I currently live in Austria, and am working on something, great, and just thought i would post and say hello.

cheers
BabyLea

Welcome Keith! I'm always amazed at the processes involved with the film industry! Whatever you're working on, I'm sure it's great. What other things do you like to do when not padded or on the job?

HI zipperless,

thanks for the welcome..

other things, lol not many.. not many hobbies at all ;)

Cheers
babylea

babylea said:
HI zipperless,

thanks for the welcome..

other things, lol not many.. not many hobbies at all ;)

Cheers
babylea

If you job is also your hobby, you're doing it right!! Welcome, Keith!

It is one of them, I did read somewhere on this forum someone was planning on making an AB film, don't know how experienced they are but its real hard work.. I been working on a horror film now for almost 2 years, hoping beyond all hope that by this time next year it will be filmed and available. but that all depends.. only have the storyboard to complete, then the odd one or two tweaks before i can begin with fund raising.

I would love however to see more AB/DL related films or even series for that matter, and if money wasnt an object i would probably make a series myself just for the AB.DL scene, Unfortunately i do not thing that the AB.DL world would be great enough to generate the required funding for a good feature film, although i may be mistaken.. lol

I thought of a film a while ago, it begins with a house being raided, by the child protection agency, and two children being taken into custody. We then go to court, where daddy and mommy are fighting to get their kids back.. Daddy is an AB, and things come to light in the court room, The case is that of peodophilia, so the mother and father are fighting to prove that the AB scene is nothing to do with children...
Twist in the story at the end is that the guy in charge of the offence, was going to get married, until his soon to be fiance ended up leaving him and moving in with a AB. so he blames all AB's.

I was thinking of things that could be used.. for instance.. in one scene, when questioning the children.. the little boy is co-erced into saying that last night daddy ate his sausage.. (in a way that it would be constrewed as wrong) However, the truth which comes out, is that they had bangers and mash for tea, and because he didnt want any more his daddy ate his banger (sausage)

The offence attourney, tries allsorts of unhanded tricks to punish the father mainly, but fails in the end...

What you think.. just an idea that i was thinking of a couple of years ago..

cheers
BabyLea

Welcome to ADISC!

I have never been to Austria but the scenery as shown on TV and in books, looks amazing.

Hi denise, it is absolutely georgous here. some of the villages/towns in the mountains are breathtaking..

cheers
BabyLea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back