cuddle question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Long the no see, just dropping in to ask a question.

How does everyone here feel about being cuddled?
I mostly mean; Being a man I usually end up as the bigger half ( the "cuddler"), so it's very nice to he the smaller half sometimes ( the "cuddlee").
It's quite nice to rest my head against the Mrs' bosom or lap. Sometimes her hip or shoulder. I just find it so soothing and comfortable.

Back to my question and the topic here; Whom here enjoys being cuddled? Cuddling others? Men enjoying being cuddled by woman?

Thanks to any and all responses. :thumbsup:

I'm going to assume that I'd like it. I don't get much in the way of physical affection - I'm ''touch-starved.'' I'll cuddle with some of my pets though, and sleep with stuffed animals.

O.O omg yes...seriously, that is the awesomest part of being little... My teddy agrees too.
I wish every little one had someone to cuddle them.
:grouphug: :hugpile:

Does anyone not enjoy be cuddled?!?

I love being cuddled!!! Little spoon all the way!!! ...usually very hard to get as a straight guy however...

WaddleKitten said:
I love being cuddled!!! Little spoon all the way!!! ...usually very hard to get as a straight guy however...

It is hard to get as straight guy. For me especially, I am not huge 6'0-1" or so. So.. yeah.. hard to find. I come from a family of giants though so I feel small. Even my mom is 5'11.. My dad is 6'8..

SuperiorPenguin said:
It is hard to get as straight guy. For me especially, I am not huge 6'0-1" or so. So.. yeah.. hard to find. I come from a family of giants though so I feel small. Even my mom is 5'11.. My dad is 6'8..

=O_O= oh my...

I love to cuddle and I love to be cuddled. Not enough of this in the world.

WaddleKitten said:
=O_O= oh my...

Yeah, I always think to myself, yeah I am a pretty small dude. But then I realize I am bigger than like 3/4 of the world.

bobbyboy said:
I love to cuddle and I love to be cuddled. Not enough of this in the world.

I concur

cuddles are good ^_^, who wants some?

Infinitas said:
cuddles are good ^_^, who wants some?

Well, I do.. I am home alone though so if it does happen, the person is liable to get shot xD

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I will agree they're rare to find as a straight man. Luckily I found a girl who loves to give cuddles. OuO

I'm a cuddler/cuddlee. :D

I'm not that big on cuddling but I will cuddle :hug:
I use to feel tall I'm 5'11 but now a days the kids feel like there growing over 6 feet this days

DannyBBaby said:
I'm not that big on cuddling but I will cuddle :hug:
I use to feel tall I'm 5'11 but now a days the kids feel like there growing over 6 feet this days

I feel short at just over 6'0..

I'm not typically big into cuddling at all as an adult, but when I'm in my AB space I love cuddling up the the lady in bed and watching some Clifford or other cartoon on Netflix. It took a while to get used to it (as I said, not big into cuddling period), but I'm starting to get more used to it, and nothing beats being diapered, sucking on a paci, getting cuddles and watching Clifford. So great!

I love to cuddle next to mommy and lay my head on her shoulder or across her lap it is very relaxing to me. Also laying in bed like to cuddle next to her breast for added comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back