Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering Diapers Through Amazon

Default Ordering Diapers Through Amazon

So living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean really limits my disposable diaper choices to Depend and the store brands at Walmart and CVS - needless to say, I'm not really happy with my choices. Shipping costs here are absolutely outrageous unless you go through Amazon. Has anyone ever ordered diapers through Amazon? If so, what was your experience?

I really want to bring some diaper variety into my life so any advice would be appreciated!

If you live with people who don't mind, its great! Though it most cases there will some sort of label or picture on the package that idicates whats inside. UNLESS you it is fulfilled by amazing in which-case wit will come in a amazon box

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    If you live with people who don't mind, its great! Though it most cases there will some sort of label or picture on the package that idicates whats inside. UNLESS you it is fulfilled by amazing in which-case wit will come in a amazon box
    It's just my wife and I so I'm not crazy worried about the shipping being discreet. You just can't beat free shipping if you spend a certain amount of money. I would love to get some AB/DL diapers, like ABU's or Tykables, but the shipping is upwards of $40 or more! Even getting a sample of AB/DL diapers cost $7 for shipping. Amazon is pretty much my only choice until we move back to the mainland. Thanks for the advice!

I order all of my products exclusively through Amazon (free two-day shipping is awesome!), but none of them are the ABDL-specific sort of diapers. All i see are ones sold by other sellers. Your best bet is to order in large quantities to only have to pay shipping once.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumMajor View Post
    I order all of my products exclusively through Amazon (free two-day shipping is awesome!), but none of them are the ABDL-specific sort of diapers. All i see are ones sold by other sellers. Your best bet is to order in large quantities to only have to pay shipping once.
    I've made my peace with the fact I probably won't get ABDL diapers until I move back to the mainland. But, I still want to try some of the more premium diapers that they don't sell in stores. It looks like Amazon has a good selection.

Amazon seems like a very legit place to get diapers from... they deliver pretty much everything else under the sun also. I've been thinking about getting some Abena M4's on Amazon, solid price

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPaddedGamecock View Post
    Amazon seems like a very legit place to get diapers from... they deliver pretty much everything else under the sun also. I've been thinking about getting some Abena M4's on Amazon, solid price
    Abena's are probably the first diaper I'd order. I've always wanted to try them.

You should definitely take full advantage of Amazon. We sell a lot on Amazon, and they don't allow us to charge offshore customers any more than mainland customers for shipping (even though it costs at least double). I'm originally from the Channel Islands and my parents do pretty much all their shopping on Amazon because they don't have to pay any more to have it delivered. It's not all that fair, it's one of the drawbacks to selling on Amazon - although a lot of Amazon sellers tend to raise their prices across the board to help pay, so someone is paying for it down the line!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1993 View Post
    You should definitely take full advantage of Amazon. We sell a lot on Amazon, and they don't allow us to charge offshore customers any more than mainland customers for shipping (even though it costs at least double).
    I never really thought about how they controlled shipping prices. Now that you mention it, I would agree that it's not really fair. Although, Amazon would probably lose a lot of customers if they didn't have such a policy (myself included, unfortunately). Hope it doesn't hurt you guys too bad to sell to overseas folks!

Do you live in Hawaii? I didn't think shipping there was any more expensive than the mainland U.S. But maybe you're on a more far-flung island like American Samoa. I could look into shipping rates if I knew which island you're on. Definitively take advantage of Amazon's shipping rates though, it's worth it if you live in a remote location. I've had great experiences with Amazon.