What's the biggest your stash has ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aydensboy said:
Oh goodness..
somewhere in the 1000+ range.

Geez. And i though my 100 or so was a large stash.

At the peak I had around 4000 nappies in stock, which I don't particularly like doing as they take up so much room and cost quite a lot too. This might seem very excessive but I don't like change so when Tena announced they was going cloth backed then I started to hoard them and then the same with Molicare Super Plus. Although Tena have now released a hybrid nappy so hopefully they will be available in the UK long before I run out.

I try to keep around 300 but due to some recent financial speed bumps I have maybe 100 on hand now, I try to keep a 3 month supply so I dont run out when i am too broke to buy more. Back when goodnites went to trim fit in 2004 cvs ran the old design on clearence super cheap so I bought most of the old XL goodnites within 100 miles of atlanta ga that were left i probably had 2500 goodnites at one time and for what the original xl goodnites go for today I wish I still had them but on the other hand I am glad I got to enjoy them!

At one point I had close to 200 diapers in my stash. Right now I only have about 80. I'm down to my last case of the old plastic-backed Tena Slip Maxis which I just opened so I have 71 of those :sad:. I also have about 10 Abena L4s. Need to restock soon.

kinda said:
Holy crap, y'all have a ton of diapers.

not sure I wanna even throw a number out at this point.... :p I have quite a lot here...

Maybe 40 or 50. Somewhere in there.

The most I've had at one point was somewhere in the sixties.

bambinod said:
not sure I wanna even throw a number out at this point.... :p I have quite a lot here...

Do it. I won't judge. I'll only be jealous.

Myself, 2 28-count packages of Walgreen's Certainty diapers.

I'm at my highest right now,
  1. 2.5 packs molicare super plus (34)
  2. one unopened pack of M4s I bought to try because the staples near me had them in their brick and mortar store (14)
  3. one unopened aww so cute pack to try them out (10)
  4. one unopened cushies to try them out (10)

plus the pack of goodnights I don't fit in. So 68 diapers and some pullups. Can you tell a good contract and a bit of a binge coincided :p

Currently, mine is large enough to where I can wear one every other day.

Um about 1 pack of pampers, 1 pack of goodnites and some other random diapers

The biggest my stash has been has been about 50 diapers. 1 pack of Bambino Teddys, 1 pack of Snuggies, and a bunch of miscellaneous diapers. I know that's not huge compared to the stashes of other ABDLs that I've seen, but it was a record for me since before that, I had only had one pack at a time.

kinda said:
Do it. I won't judge. I'll only be jealous.

somewhere around 1,000

cases mostly fill a walk-in closet upstairs. I don't have a particularly large amout of any one diaper, but I have a case or two of several different ones. (Confidry, DC Amore, Crinklz, Space, Bambino, A+, Tena, etc)

The problem is I am buying faster than I can use. I keep saying I need to cut back but then someone comes out with something nice like crinklz, kitten, and space. Owell, it's nice to not have a care in the world about running out - I wear what I wear, when I want to wear it, without a second though.

close to 3000... I have a spreadsheet (like any good engineer :) ) I don't like buying in small quantities, since per unit price is cheaper in cases, and I live by myself now. Probably would be nice to get rid of some as I can't use them everyday. It's nice to have many options to choose from though!

About 10 different types of cloth, 3 full packs of Molicare, about 10-12 different types of cloth nappies.

Do the guys with large stashes ever feel like throwing them all onto the floor, and either scrooge mcduck swimming through them, or doing diaper angels? (like snow angels, but warmer..)

Currently at the most I have ever had...over 1,000

About 4 cases of Bambino Total Dry Plus.
About 3 cases of Abena M4
About 8 cases of First Quality plastic backed (craigslist scored cheap cheap).
1 case Tena plastic
And other misc trial and errors

I currently have about 30 cases of ATN'S and Abena's some moli's some Northshore plus cases of boosters and 150 cloth and super heavyweight cloth for night use and about 200 cloth doublers. My friends think nothing of diapers everywhere.

bambinod said:
somewhere around 1,000

The problem is I am buying faster than I can use. I keep saying I need to cut back but then someone comes out with something nice like crinklz, kitten, and space.

I could take some off your hands.

The most I've ever had at once is probably 15-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back