Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Men Are Seen As Sick But Women Are Seen As Cute

Unhappy Men Are Seen As Sick But Women Are Seen As Cute

I have been thinking about this for quite a while.

I see a lot of the time when a girl is in a relationship and tells their boyfriend that they wear diapers and want to be a baby or a little majority of the time the boyfriend will go along with it and not really have too much problems with it and may think it's cute but when a guy says it to a girl the girl will want to get rid of the diapers, not like it and lose attraction to the guy. I've seen on here cases where people tell their wives / girlfriends / close friends and they're freaked out by it but the opposite like I have seen on Instagram and even on national television programs they don't care.

For me I just find it a little bit unfair and I don't know about you people. Leave your thoughts

I have thought about this a fair amount. I think it is certainly a real issue, I suspect that it is rooted in the same problem as why it is socially difficult for a husband to be a home maker an a wife to be a breadwinner. That kind of dynamic is becoming more acceptable, but for the most part still, there are a lot of people who would look at the husband and say, "He is just being lazy and taking advantage of her."

It is called a double standard, which happens in so many cases between the Male and Female population. Example The females ca wear really short shorts and look cute and sexy, however if a male wears the same type of shorts he would be chastised for wearing such shorts. the list just goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    I have been thinking about this for quite a while.

I see a lot of the time when a girl is in a relationship and tells their boyfriend that they wear diapers and want to be a baby or a little majority of the time the boyfriend will go along with it and not really have too much problems with it and may think it's cute but when a guy says it to a girl the girl will want to get rid of the diapers, not like it and lose attraction to the guy. I've seen on here cases where people tell their wives / girlfriends / close friends and they're freaked out by it but the opposite like I have seen on Instagram and even on national television programs they don't care.
    And yet here on ADISC we regularly see women whose boyfriends have told them they are ABDLs joining to learn more and help them understand their boyfriends better... I don't remember seeing a man asking the same questions because of his girlfriend. However as I said recently in a post on another thread: lack of any really reliable statistics makes it very hard to identify genuine trends in the ABDL population and our experiences.

Looking the broader culture, women can be cute and enjoy child-like things and still be considered attractive (although wanting to wear nappies is probably pushing that envelope to tearing point tbh,) whereas men are considered attractive because of status and abilities (doesn't leave much room for being cute and vulnerable.) Does not make total sense, nor is it fair, but culturally that's the way things are right now. The good thing is that is a broad cultural consensus, and while it's what you see reflected in the media, and in a lot of what people say and the way a lot of people act, it's just a general rule and there are exceptions. There are lot of women out there who are perfectly happy to have boyfriends and husbands with a cute Little side.

For me I just find it a little bit unfair and I don't know about you people. Leave your thoughts
    Reading between the lines, it seems like what you're really saying is: "I'm worried that I'm never going to find a woman who will love me and accept me because I'm an ABDL and a man, but women have it easy and it's not fair"

Forget about "the way it is for girls" - if you're not a girl that doesn't make any difference for you. You're a young guy - your generation is more informed and open-minded about "deviant" sexuality than any generation before. You might have to look a little longer, harder, or in some different places to your vanilla friends but there are women out there who aren't going to see your ABDL desires as a deal breaker, or something wrong or disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by 43goofball43 View Post
    It is called a double standard, which happens in so many cases between the Male and Female population. Example The females ca wear really short shorts and look cute and sexy, however if a male wears the same type of shorts he would be chastised for wearing such shorts. the list just goes on and on.
    I see a lot of double standard instances on the Internet it makes me laugh and yet angry at the same time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    And yet here on ADISC we regularly see women whose boyfriends have told them they are ABDLs joining to learn more and help them understand their boyfriends better... I don't remember seeing a man asking the same questions because of his girlfriend. However as I said recently in a post on another thread: lack of any really reliable statistics makes it very hard to identify genuine trends in the ABDL population and our experiences.

Looking the broader culture, women can be cute and enjoy child-like things and still be considered attractive (although wanting to wear nappies is probably pushing that envelope to tearing point tbh,) whereas men are considered attractive because of status and abilities (doesn't leave much room for being cute and vulnerable.) Does not make total sense, nor is it fair, but culturally that's the way things are right now. The good thing is that is a broad cultural consensus, and while it's what you see reflected in the media, and in a lot of what people say and the way a lot of people act, it's just a general rule and there are exceptions. There are lot of women out there who are perfectly happy to have boyfriends and husbands with a cute Little side.

Reading between the lines, it seems like what you're really saying is: "I'm worried that I'm never going to find a woman who will love me and accept me because I'm an ABDL and a man, but women have it easy and it's not fair"

Forget about "the way it is for girls" - if you're not a girl that doesn't make any difference for you. You're a young guy - your generation is more informed and open-minded about "deviant" sexuality than any generation before. You might have to look a little longer, harder, or in some different places to your vanilla friends but there are women out there who aren't going to see your ABDL desires as a deal breaker, or something wrong or disgusting.
    It sort of is the case, the "I'm worried that I'm never going to find a woman" one, not just for me but a lot of people. Also I think you have a good point, nowadays people are more accepting of a lot of things, gay, bi, lesbian, transgender, genderfluid etc. and more and more stories are being cast in the media about ABDLs and littles so hopefully people will understand us more.

Men tend to be more opened minded than women. Like it's okay for a woman to not be financially stable because a guy wouldn't have a problem with being a sugar daddy but a woman doesn't want to be a sugar momma so she would want a guy who is financially stable. I don't know why men are expected to be stronger than women so it's okay for women to be childish and be into immature things. Of course not all guys will be open minded because I have seen some closed minded ones like my ex for example and men online have told me how disgusting this whole diaper thing is.

I'm a girl & I happened to think boys look absolutely adorable in their nappies & onesies I find it quite upsetting how boys are expected to act Manly 100% of the time. I wear my Tigger onesie around my friends and parents & they don't even bat an eyelid! But I bet if I was a boy it would be frowned upon in some way, shape, or form! Not what you would call exactly fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I'm a girl & I happened to think boys look absolutely adorable in their nappies & onesies I find it quite upsetting how boys are expected to act Manly 100% of the time. I wear my Tigger onesie around my friends and parents & they don't even bat an eyelid! But I bet if I was a boy it would be frowned upon in some way, shape, or form! Not what you would call exactly fair.
    I have one friend who's parents don't mind. He wears a onsie all the time. He wears child-ish onieses and all. His parents don't even look twice, never have. He also sleeps with a plushie and has childish print bed material.

I live in a pretty liberal area though, not supper on common for his parents to hold the beilifes they do. My parents happen to be from a super not liberal area, so I am not as lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I wish I could wear footed pajamas in the house, even I am afraid to get one because of this, I don't think girls could have this problem

There are plenty of double standards to go around. In the medical field, for example, there's the 'modesty' double standard, wherein little girls are often provided with gowns and little boys are left to their own devices. Ten thousand years ago, when our distant ancestors were still cave-dwellers, there was no double-standard at all: The men went out and killed food, leaving the women to tend the fire and the children. In some ways, we haven't really moved on much ... there's still the deep-seeded need on the part of many women to be "taken care of," and a man displaying his vulnerable or child-like side isn't well thought-of as a consequence.